Silicon Civilization?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rick

Valued Senior Member
Hi,
I was wondering while reading the Nano-Tech Thread.As Nanotech prospers and we might even start carrying Silicon VLSI Chips or Nano Chips for controlling functioning of our body.We might have Behaviour Programmers who might micro-program the Nanochips to control our Behaviour and possibly reducing the anger in body so as to reduce crime?...Are we heading towards becoming Silicon Products ourselves?...

bye!

zion said:
Hi,
I was wondering while reading the Nano-Tech Thread.As Nanotech prospers and we might even start carrying Silicon VLSI Chips or Nano Chips for controlling functioning of our body.We might have Behaviour Programmers who might micro-program the Nanochips to control our Behaviour and possibly reducing the anger in body so as to reduce crime?...Are we heading towards becoming Silicon Products ourselves?...

bye!

Your describing cable tv!

There is a chap(nutter) in one of the uk universities that has had implants in his body so that the building 'knows' where he is and can open doors and turn on lights for him. He has also had optical inplants so he can see in the infrared spectrum. He's also had something fitted to his wife for experimenting with some kind of cybersex, told you he was a nutter.
Should have fitted silcone instead of silicon :)

I don't think that most people would want implants but might be happy with wearable technology so a silicon society as you described will probably not happen. Most people are easy to control anyway so why bother spending the money!

Keith

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back