Signifigant Strides ala Quantum Quack

Tnerb

Banned
Banned
There is so much to be said, in this little bit, that it fails me even now.

QQs claims, if taken seriously, are backed with tremendous results. Sure, I say this half mockingly, half unwittingly, but still with enough grit to get it through your fingertips: there is enough muster in some of the "Does distance exist without time" thread? Yeah. You heard me right.

He is obviously very smart and some of his claims should be recognized and this is the thread devoted to this purpose.
Without some of his claims we would appear to be left in the dark. For example:

It is impossible to raise any more difficult questions regarding the universe than has been and has not been refuted by QQ.

1. The photon issue.
  2. The telepathy issue
  3. How these two are very closely related

Like I said, without this list we are left where science stands: and that is on two feet.
We all want science to stand on two feet. We should.

But should we be able to get away ignoring some of the outrageous claims made by this feller?
unhuh, Take him seriously.

Refute some of the things he says.
Otherwise science will always remain where it is.

I concur.

Even when I disagree with our main man Quantum Quack, his claims are bold enough to deserve discussion. He has an exceptionally intriguing view on things.

I concur.

Even when I disagree with our main man Quantum Quack, his claims are bold enough to deserve discussion. He has an exceptionally intriguing view on things.

Yes he does. It is this view that goes without saying.
"The truth does not require belief."
The photon model notion needs more work done before it can be called a "real" theory.

There is a great deal of things which would leave science standing on it's feet without Quantum Quack.

Basically in my above, "the truth does not require beliefe" (one of his statements), he is saying he doesn't give a rats ass if someone agrees or disagrees. He knows. He is only unwilling to discuss the issues. Or, he is willing, but, can't spare enough time.

I feel that he not only deserves his photon theory to be accepted as a theory, and has not been done yet; and he deserves to have distance without time theory discussed, but has a whole lot more left to discuss that would be a great revelation to science itself.

imo

It is not sciences fault that current theory seems so adequate in what it acheives and how it appears to be correct. If I didn't have the expereinces and the knowledge I am priviledge to have, I would not be here pushing a barrow about the issues Sisyphus has mentioned in the OP.

I know for example that time must be absolute in the present moment and I know with out doubt the reality of zero dimensionalism. However to get this experience accepted as of value to science is extremely difficult and sometmes it is worth asking yourself, "Should science be privy to the truth about zero dimensionalism?"
As mentioned in the "distance with out time" thread knowing the science of zero point theory allows the ability to vapourise entire planets and worse. So I am vexed as to what to get into or not.

In some ways it is good karma or destiny to allow nature to determine when and what to say and this is why some of my posts have been so radical and disjointed. Trying to pick the moment is difficult.
Also I am aware that my posts are being monitored and I am concerned that this may be detrimental to the future although I realise that this is more paranoia or should I say being a little over cautious.

When I first arrived at sciforums a few years ago I entered with the issue of photon theory being incorrectly interpreted. I stated that I believe Alberts inspiration has been adulterated not only by Albert for the sake of acceptance by the 1900's scientific community but also since then by so many aspiring physicist. The truth about his inspiration is now lost to the confusion of ego and politics. IMO.

Some people have accused me of egotistical behaviour, that I am arrogant and have a false claim to superiority. I am sorry but when it comes to the job at hand ego is a luxury I can not afford. If I worried about ego and how ridicule may effect my approach then I am doomed to ineffectiveness as a student, teacher, healer and human person.

Photon theory is only half correct it has a simple interpretation error that when fixed allows all the data collected so far to still remain correct. Zero point thoery provides a significant alternative to current thinking with out invalidating exsting data on 'c' and on mass, gravity and inertia. It is in the interpretation of 'c' that is the cusp of sciences dead end.

This I am entirely confident of.

It provides a mechanism for the existance of universal constants which has been it's focus.
So why do I not publish the bugger and be done with it?

To publish a TOE that includes self- animated life forms consciouness, unconsciousness is extremely hard specially when it seems to fly in the face of sigificant pre-conceptions and frankly my energies are devoted to more important issues. Such as staying alive through extremely difficult times. To me it is a do or die situation and has been for nearly 18 years.
So excuse me for teasing you all with bits and pieces but I need to learn how to communicate these sorts of dynamic things in a way that doesn't raise hysteria and flaming.

So I publish a bit here and a bit there and test the water so to speak. So far things have improved remarkably from the early days [ JamesR and Pete may recall those days - ha remember MacM?] and of course I have learned so much about conventional ideology as well so that puting things in a better perspective is possible.

Incredibly even though SRT is very wrong it has inadvertantly saved all our butts so to speak, so destiny plays even a greater irony.
The main problem is in the details of what to reveal without creating massive problems. "Is mankind ready for a stargate?" and "the knowledge of how to vapourise a planet?" "Is it ready for the truth about telepathy and other psychic pheno?"

The key to it all is actually so simple that scientists all over are going to kick them selves for not seeing it earlier. ahh but for preconceptions as Sisyphus would say... Have science already found the key...possibly but will it use it? The quantum mind disc described in the Challenge thread indicates that they have access to the technology but do they know how it works? [hmmmm I tend to think not]

But enough unsupportable claims....just an attempt to explain why it is difficult to give myself credibility given the nature of what this credibility would create.
Until I am satisfied that the knowledge is containable and secure from corrupt use I shall not release it. This will only occur when I have finished the need to run such a strenuous life regiem of do or die...all or nothing...asceticism and my main mission is completed. Only then will all the truths come out and be revealed for the first time.

Last edited:
Back