signature of God

johnahmed

Registered Senior Member
The Human mind cannot realy comprehend Finity or Infinity when one thinks of space and Time. Man will always ponder what comes after XYZ with reference to space Finity and the thoughht becomes mind boggling when one tries to think of an infinate number of stars.

Is not the above arguement Proofe of GOD ?

The Human mind cannot realy comprehend Finity or Infinity when one thinks of space and Time. Man will always ponder what comes after XYZ with reference to space Finity and the thoughht becomes mind boggling when one tries to think of an infinate number of stars.

No, its a "god of the gaps", you're just filling the gaps in with God and saying its evidence of God

All it indicates is that man's brain had evolved in way for pondering things, mysteries, etc...it indicates nothing else at all besides that

This is what atheists will say...

No. It simply demonstrates that the human mind is limited by it's environment. There is no reason that we should be able to intuitively grasp infinities. In fact, when confronted with an arrangement of N items, most humans will have to count them beyond N = 4 (or is it 5). This is where our intuition for the extent of things ends.

You have a pathological obsession. Seek help.
Your reply confirmed precisely what I said...ahahaha

No. It simply demonstrates that the human mind is limited by it's environment. There is no reason that we should be able to intuitively grasp infinities. In fact, when confronted with an arrangement of N items, most humans will have to count them beyond N = 4 (or is it 5). This is where our intuition for the extent of things ends.
Yeah, exactly what I said atheists would say

which god
www.godchecker.com

I've come to associate sole presence of left hand amino acids with that of a signiture of God. The absence of right hand amino acids from all life on Earth appears so what arbitrary....but maybe a purpose for this severe imbalance may be found.

I've come to associate sole presence of left hand amino acids with that of a signiture of God. The absence of right hand amino acids from all life on Earth appears so what arbitrary....but maybe a purpose for this severe imbalance may be found.

A severe imbalance remains with matter and anti-matter - a signature of Satan, perhaps?

Well, is it possible that since only one type of amino acid can be successfully incorporated and metabilized by the posessors of a given type of amino acid (L or D), that one of them would become abundant in life, and the other non-existent?

Would you expect two completely separate domains of life, one based on -L and one based on -D? That would be amazing to me.

I don't see anything astounding about the actual situation at all.

Back