Sightings Inquiry

Grahf

Registered Member
Hello, I am doing research on UFO sightings of all kinds and am looking for personal accounts and/or evidence of such sightings. I am particularly interested in sightings in the United States midwest. Please feel free to post here, ICQ, or email me at dakleve@hotmail.com .

ufo shtuff

I'm not doubting that you saw something rainbow rod, but to me the photo looks like the sun shining through some tree branches. If you could specifically point out what is strange about the picture I would be interested to hear it

I have seen a UFO, believe it or not, in my neighborhood in the northern part of Seattle. It was broad daylight during last summer, and it was a typical saucer...it was silver, and looked like something cheezy out of a 1950's episode of "outer limits" or something. It was kinda fat and flatter on the bottom than on the top (like an inverted bowl). It was moving slowly at a 45 degree angle into a clump of trees, then they obscured it, and that was that.

I know it sounds ridiculous to see a UFO in broad daylight in a big city...but that's what I saw.

Rainbow Rod

Check the bottom right hand corner of the picture. there is a glowing worm-like thing there. That, i believe, is the rod Nightshadow is talking about.

Back