Shows how much we know, or dont know?

opinion

I wish this was true and I belive tht about 50% or 60% of it could be true, i have no evidence on it though.
And I am sure tht there are secret ancient brotherhoods, mentioned in link, but I am not sure if they're hiding spaceships.
Blueprints-yes. About ancient Indian manuscripts, has anybody those ancient documents on PC. could you send me to
mythago@gmx.co.uk
I know tht there are printed English versions, but have no such.

everything we need is belief and cold hard facts ;)

Anti-Gravatational Handbook

Along with that open mind, I'd like to keep my wits, and to that end, I always ask, when presented with the seemingly impossible, "Quo bono?"

In this parcticular case, I would say it was the publishing house and author....

i don't know how much of that could be true all though this author has opened or i should say broadend my views of ancient civilizations before i highly doubt this time he is correct in every aspect. i would not be suprised however if these books or manuscrpits did exist.

The truth of course may never be known, but it could might as well be. I believe strongly in the ability to open up the powers of the brain. We use so little of it, they might have been able to open the mind up more. It could be very dargerous. Iit is feasible that they were extremely intelligant, which might have been their downfall in the end.

I"m only using 10% of my harddrive capacity, too. That doesn't give it processing ability, only storage space. We also KNOW so little about the brain and how much of it can be used as processors versus synapsis pink jello chemical storage.

They are just beginning to discover the effects of specific brain chemicals (and the effects of overloading them). I'm old enough to remember when "Alzheimer's disease" was called senility. It was just accepted as a course of aging, rather than being a condition which was potentially curable--there also wasn't tens of millions in research grant money for senile patients, then, either. You just dealt with it as you watched your father slip into and out of dementia while slowly sliding into the void. Hemmingway had courage, and did what he needed to do--once he tried walking into a turning airplane propeller blade after he discovered that he was senile; that took guts.

Prozac was a dream come true for some, while for others Paxil was a living nightmare (both are essentially the 'same' seritonin re-uptake inhibiitors) by different manufacturers. They, starting with Freud using cocaine continuing with Huxley with mesclaine, and Leary with LSD, have been looking for mind expanding drugs, and haven't found them (not even X, which as I'm sure you know, is little more than LSD and speed combined made without quality controls in somebody's bathtub).

My point? oh, yeah, we just don't know what the brain is capable of, but "newly discovered, previously withheld 'books' about levitation and mental nuclear fission" are most likely frauds to sell books, like von Dannekin's historic spacemen.

So call me Thomas, but show me the holes...

Back