should we legalise drugs yes or no?

lucifers angel

same shit, differant day!!
Registered Senior Member
i say we should legalise some drugs, heroine, cocaine should never be legalised, i think that if we legalise drugs then there will be control over it,

they would be able to make drugs safer, i do think though that part of it is, when you say "no you can't do it" then you will go and try it, if we take the mystery out of drugs then perhaps we wouldnt have so many people taking them?

what do you all think? good idea, or bad idea?

I think it would be a great idea. What the hell is so wrong with pot anyway? It CERTAINLY isn't any more dangerous than nicotine or alcohol.
But all those poor law enforcement officials that have nothing better to do than catch and arrest pot dealers would be out of a job. Boo hoo.

Don't forget crack; that should stay illegal too.

I'm realy curious what would happen if we totally just let people "do what they want".

AND

Don't bail 'em out when they screw up.

Criminal Law regarding murder/assault/theft etc stays the same.

It's been a good long time since it was every tried, in fact i'm not sure it's ever been tried before.

it would stop all the violence thatt comes with it aswell, and the police will be free to catch the real criminals

I'm realy curious what would happen if we totally just let people "do what they want".

AND

Don't bail 'em out when they screw up.

Criminal Law regarding murder/assault/theft etc stays the same.

It's been a good long time since it was every tried, in fact i'm not sure it's ever been tried before.

Well, isn't that what we do now? I mean, as far as I can tell, I can do anything that I want, including murder, assault, theft, rape,....., and we don't get bailed out when we screw up.

What, exactly, would be different?

Baron Max

Oh god stop, please, you crack me up.
The only criminals British police will bother to catch are those speeding.
Heaven forbid they actually do some real work.:p

Well, I can understand their reluctance to do anything ......every time they do something, the public rants and raves and cries "Police brutality" or somesuch bullshit!

Baron Max

lucifers angel said:
should we legalise drugs yes or no?
Most drugs. I don't think heroin should be legal. Then again, if it were legal, it would be safer. But I don't think the improvement is worth it, becuase it's so addicting. Marijuana should be legal for people over 18.

And there are different levels of legality (in the US anyway). For example, PCP is schedule II, which means it's legal to have if you can get a prescription. Though if you can find a doctor who can write you one, you probably aren't taking it recreationally.

So as far as recreational drugs, I think most should be made legal, but anyone who commits a crime because of it should be punished severely.

Back