Shorter typology LinkedIn page

Weatherby health care is involved
A ymca contract means ymca is also involved
Still flogging the same dead horse, I see. :rolleyes: You’ve been at it since before 2008, yet to date nobody has taken up your terrible idea, even though you plaster it all over the internet.

Pound to a penny, Wetherby Heathcare is no further "involved" than sending you a polite letter pro tem, while they work out that you are a nutter, at which point they will try to let you down gently, as has happened on all previous occasions. And I bet you do not have any "contract" with the YMCA. Why would the YMCA have any interest in personality typing?

Simmer down there buddy
Take it easy

I’ve had this ymca contract since last year
And some of it has involved my work this test

It’s an after care teacher position but my work is also something that interested them

It’s not as clear cut as shepherds tables involvement the non profit

Simmer down there buddy
Take it easy

I’ve had this ymca contract since last year
And some of it has involved my work this test
You mean you have a job with the YMCA. That is not an endorsement of your typology idea.

They accepted all of it. that too
It was a full endorsement of my work as well
I mean how would you know
I’m telling you now

I had to submit my research proposal the child shrink helped co-write In the interview process

I think you owe me an apology
Not a bit of it. YMCA may have given you a job, but you have no contract for them to use your typology scheme, as you suggested. The most you have, by the look of it, is a licence to research it, on the side, while you do a regular job of some kind for them. Have they said you can research it while you work for them?

I see our friend shorter continues to struggle with logic, subsets and associations.

He continues to invent fabulous constructions like
A is a subset of B.
Therefore
B is a subet of A.

For example:
I am interested in what YMCA does and wish to be involved with them.
Therefore
YMCA is interested in what I do and wishes to be involved with him.

Can you imagine someone criminally irresponsible enough to let him and his ideas near children?

I see our friend shorter continues to struggle with logic, subsets and associations.

A is a subset of B.
Therefore
B is a subet of A.

For example:
Therefore

Can you imagine someone criminally irresponsible enough to let him and his ideas near children?
Well he claims to have an “aftercare teacher” job, whatever that may be (after what and what is he being allowed to teach?) with the YMCA. But I don’t imagine for a minute that, if this is true, he will have any licence to do more than research his ideas in a way that does not impact those he comes into contact with.

Is the Myers Briggs a scheme? These are all contracts and deals based on merit and strategy. Strategies to get my work used.Weatherby health care was impressed with my ability to work the education angle.

A is a subset of B.
Therefore
B is a subet of A.

For example:
Therefore

Dave you’re an idiot
My contract with the ymca is on LinkedIn for everyone to see
As well as signed contracts/ job descriptions with foundations school
As well as a clear written partnership with weatherby healthcare
the education system is a strategy for getting my work used and distributed

Dave you’re an idiot
My contract with the ymca is on LinkedIn for everyone to see
As well as signed contracts/ job descriptions with foundations school
As well as a clear written partnership with weatherby healthcare
Please read post 13 again, Carefully.

I have a relationship with Amazon.com. I have a contract with them. I even have a link to their site on my webpage.
That does not mean they endorse anything I do. That does not mean they have a partnership with me.
That does not mean that their importance to the world somehow makes me more important merely because I drop their name and say I have a "partnership" with them.

You continue to delude yourself into thinking these organizations are actually supporting your ideas. Everything you say is covered in a thin coat of gold paint, hoping we're all to dumb to notice that it's just a gold-painted turd.

And you continue to demonstrate how negligently unprofessional you are by name-dropping all the time. These companies will fire you if it gets back to them that you are dropping their names.

But all that aside, you are a danger* to children. You shouldn't be anywhere near them with your destructive ideas. You will get caught. At best, you will be fired. At worst, you will be charged with fraud.

*a small but non-zero danger

the education system is a strategy for getting my work used and distributed
We know. That's what's alarming.

Last edited:
I can’t wait for you to start using words like junk science. “This is junk science. You are pushing junk wrapped up as science.”

I can’t wait for you to start using words like junk science. “This is junk science. You are pushing junk wrapped up as science.”
Ah. Good. So you have already been well-acquainted by others with the term.

I think it's a bit of an overreach though. Including the word 'science' I mean.

Ah. Good. So you have already been well-acquainted by others with the term.

I think it's a bit of an overreach though. Including the word 'science' I mean.
And by that you mean ideas and practices based in jung psychology / modern psychology that have already been determined to have merit and value

there’s a difference between being contrarian and just difficult / hard headed

And by that you mean ideas and practices based in jung psychology / modern psychology that have already been determined to have merit and value

there’s a difference between being contrarian and just difficult / hard headed

Jung vs junk? Is that a joke?

No. I mean calling your work 'science' is an overreach. I have reviewed it if you recall, and gave specific concerns.

Unless you've made vast improvements - starting by going and getting a formal education in child psychology, the word 'science' doesn't apply to what you're doing; making it simply 'junk'.

A term you really need to research is The Dunning-Kruger Effect.

And maybe familiarize yourself with the adage 'Fools walk where angels fear to tread'.

And it would be fine in any other amateur endeavor. I would not be so hard on any other project. This would not be a big deal if your ultimate goal was something other than to brand vulnerable children with damaging labels that can pigeonhole them as problematic, ruin their egos, bias their caregivers and stunt their treatment . That's not junk; that's dangerous.

Last edited:
Back