SEX: Human Nature?

lucifers angel

same shit, differant day!!
Registered Senior Member
When are people so outraged by certain peoples sexuality, sexual contact with others, when sex is just human nature?

shouldn't people be allowed to have sex with whoever they want (has long has the other person is willing)?

When are people so outraged by certain peoples sexuality, sexual contact with others, when sex is just human nature?

Who, exactly, is so outraged by some people's sexuality? Most people I know don't much care as long as it's not indecently public. I think, in most social situations or conduct, the ol' "it's human nature" is not much of a rational argument.

Shitting is human nature, too, but society sort of frowns on people shitting in the middle of the sidewalk. Society has basic rules of conduct that allow all of it's members to co-exist on a level of what might be termed "decent".

If you think about it a little, perhaps society views both sex and shitting in somewhat the same light ...both are natural, but please don't do it in my front yard.

shouldn't people be allowed to have sex with whoever they want (has long has the other person is willing)?

Who can't? Who is prevented from having sex with consenting adults? Do you know of some law against that?

Baron Max

is it immoral for a couple to adopt a child?
Is it immoral for a gay couple to adopt a child?

The only difference is what they do in bed; the sex they have.

people are allowed to have sex with whoever they want.

homosexual marriage is whats illegal

Back