Sex Demons?

Godless

Objectivist Mind
Registered Senior Member
Pastor claims a woman had sex demons, so he rapes her to cast out the demons, this "poor victim" gullible woman who trusted this idiot, when for counsel and got raped! :bugeye:

Pastor indicted on rape under guise of exorcism

This is the kind of crap that need be in CNN and Fox news to deter so many gullible theists for believing these nutters..

Godless

This is not a religious issue. It's a power issue.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/2559639.stm

And it is certainly not uncommon.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=35945

In his chapter on the subject, Crutcher refers to documented accounts of 34 sexually abusive abortion doctors, about one-third of the cases that his organization, Life Dynamics of Denton, Texas, has on file.

But Crutcher believes he is in possession of just a tiny fraction of instances, noting studies indicate only about 15 percent of rapes are reported. Moreover, in the case of abortion-related rape, women have even more reason to remain silent. To speak up, they would have to reveal they are sexually active, they became pregnant and they had an abortion, Crutcher notes.

Last edited:
indeed, some atrocious things are inflicted on others by the devout religious, look at the abuse the Magdoline sisters heaped on hundreds of girls for yrs, appalling in the extreme. .

TheoryOfRelativity:

Ever see the movie version of the book concerning them? It was quite appalling what they had to suffer.

Godless said:
Pastor claims a woman had sex demons, so he rapes her to cast out the demons, this "poor victim" gullible woman who trusted this idiot, when for counsel and got raped! :bugeye:

This is the kind of crap that need be in CNN and Fox news to deter so many gullible theists for believing these nutters..

Godless
I would have believed the claim had I not gone to the site and read about it. As a juror I would have to find him innocent after finding out that she went back for seconds.

Trilairian said:
I would have believed the claim had I not gone to the site and read about it. As a juror I would have to find him innocent after finding out that she went back for seconds.

was she just getting a 'booster jab' though?

ensure that demon did not return?

Godless said:

Godless

Heh... sex demons... man my guidance counselor never informed me about all these exotic career opportunities.

Back