sequence

laladopi

time for change.
Registered Senior Member
You know how God is physically untouchable, people may see the face of god but there is a limit to the light that can be shed on an individual. I have come across a thought, in favor of my God.

your brain= many key holes and also a sponge with limitless absorption
your thoughts (branches of knowledge)= key or substance
to seek beyond what any key that can be given to humankind= hope

So if you seek for endless knowledge there is no limit to you.
not the flesh you hold, but the soul that you have been given.

Choose to embrace or shun is the question, privilege to be a human being.

It is not that are figuring things out, it has already be written in the books.
we as human beings have been given the opportunity to seek beyond anything we know.
so to choose to be open minded, creates a universal affect in ones brain.

Now I would like to hear peoples opinions or further questions.

wouldn't you be floating in harmony if you held all the knowledge, the light.

(I give credit to my lord, and my brother in chi)

please, no disrespect.

You know how God is physically untouchable,
Non-existence can cause that.
people may see the face of god but there is a limit to the light that can be shed on an individual. I have come across a thought, in favor of my God.
Could you specify which one of the countless millions of god's is your god?
Key holes?
Given?
Agreed.
Sorry! what?
Privilege?
What books?
we as human beings have been given the opportunity to seek beyond anything we know.
Again with the stupid words Opportunity, privilege, given, from whom, our parents?
so to choose to be open minded,
As we should be.
But unfortunately some people accept without first critcally thinking it out, Hence why we have religious people.
creates a universal affect in ones brain.
By that I assume you mean the brain could be as endless as the universe in it's capacity?
See mine above.
No it would be a hell of a burden to carry, and boring! nothing to learn, nothing to do, nothing to say, yes very boring.
(I give credit to my lord, and my brother in chi) please, no disrespect.
Disrepect to you, or disrespect to irrational beliefs?

You know how God is physically untouchable,...

That is expected of the non-existent.

people may see the face of god but there is a limit to the light that can be shed on an individual. I have come across a thought, in favor of my God.

Which one is it?

The key and key holes analogy is very unclear. A human brain has a finite capacity. In fact most of the information it encounters is dumped.

The brain is certainly a limit. What is a soul?

What "grants" these privileges? Also to be a privilege means it can be taken away. Can you give me an example of a person whom has no choice but to embrace or shun?

"The books"? Can you show me which section of "the books" explains the behavior of a Bose Einstein condensate in detail?

Can you give me an example of a human being that doesn't have that "opportunity"?

so to choose to be open minded, creates a universal affect in ones brain.

What is "open minded"?

See above.

It would suck knowing exactly what is going to happen on any day for starters.

(I give credit to my lord, and my brother in chi)

please, no disrespect.

What a stupid request... :D

Answers to you question's Crunchy cat in order.

I believe god can have a face but in his present is the only way you will ever find out, if someone is to see it, they will know.

God is state of mind, that wholesome hearts that seek beyond what has been given to them is a choice.

Yes knowledge can be dumped, unless it is useful.

well yes, there is a limit to what any human can learn, but clarity of what you seek is all that matters. a soul, is something most people take for granted, we all have energy which will be renewed, like every other life cycle. the energy you can have may be harnessed into a spirit of you.

once you realize an opportunity that has been given to you, you realize the privilege you have, that some people do not. you can choose to utilize the knowledge you have and continue to find out more, unless you where to focus on other things than purity to yourself.

books as in history, time, everything ever known to everything.

everyone has the opportunity.
unless you don't want the opportunity.

open minded, is basically having eager ears and willingness to obtain all information for it can be put on a scale of importance, hidden meaning or nonsense, but you still have to listen to all even it what they are saying is "untrue"

knowing everything not as in, life things, just complete reasoning of existence, that your life will be in bliss when you die, just a complete state of euphoria that you may or may not realize is happening.

stupid? why because you think you are right?

Answers to you question's Crunchy cat in order.

I believe god can have a face but in his present is the only way you will ever find out, if someone is to see it, they will know.

God is state of mind, that wholesome hearts that seek beyond what has been given to them is a choice.

well yes, there is a limit to what any human can learn, but clarity of what you seek is all that matters. a soul, is something most people take for granted, we all have energy which will be renewed, like every other life cycle. the energy you can have may be harnessed into a spirit of you.

once you realize an opportunity that has been given to you, you realize the privilege you have, that some people do not. you can choose to utilize the knowledge you have and continue to find out more, unless you where to focus on other things than purity to yourself.

open minded, is basically having eager ears and willingness to obtain all information for it can be put on a scale of importance, hidden meaning or nonsense, but you still have to listen to all even it what they are saying is "untrue"

knowing everything not as in, life things, just complete reasoning of existence, that your life will be in bliss when you die, just a complete state of euphoria that you may or may not realize is happening.

Sorry, it wasn't enitrely clear which answers corresponded to the questions. Would you mind showing the questions and answers together respectively?

Stupid because, a) there are several posters on sciforums who will automatically disprespect a theist's post; b) asking that there be no disrespect will incite a sub-set of these posters.

Alrighty, thank you for the advice. You are probably right about asking for no disrespect, because its basically saying atheist's don't answer, but that's not the case anyway.

I just hope your helping me out because you have good intentions or because i piss you off and you can't stand my grammar....

That is expected of the non-existent.

I believe god can have a face but in his present is the only way you will ever find out, if someone is to see it, they will know

Which one is it?

The key and key holes analogy is very unclear. A human brain has a finite capacity. In fact most of the information it encounters is dumped.

your brain has a door and the key opens it.

The brain is certainly a limit. What is a soul?

What "grants" these privileges? Also to be a privilege means it can be taken away. Can you give me an example of a person whom has no choice but to embrace or shun?

"The books"? Can you show me which section of "the books" explains the behavior of a Bose Einstein condensate in detail?

Can you give me an example of a human being that doesn't have that "opportunity"?

What is "open minded"?

It would suck knowing exactly what is going to happen on any day for starters.

What a stupid request... :D

I believe god can have a face but in his present is the only way you will ever find out, if someone is to see it, they will know

Why would you accept such an idea as true?

So 'God' isn't an external sapient life form but rather a psychological phenomenon? Where do you draw the line about 'what has been given to someone' and what is the 'giver'?

your brain has a door and the key opens it.

And what is behind the door?

What was useful to you 10 years ago might have been dumped through lack of use.

well yes, there is a limit to what any human can learn, but clarity of what you seek is all that matters.

I think there are many other things that matter; however, I will agree that if you are going to seek something clarity will help.

a soul, is something most people take for granted, we all have energy which will be renewed, like every other life cycle. the energy you can have may be harnessed into a spirit of you.

That didn't make any sense. Perhaps you can paraphrase it.

A simple 'I don't know' and 'no' to the questions would have sufficed.

Good. show me which section of these books explains the behavior of a Bose Einstein condensate in detail.

A simple 'no' to the question would have sufficed.

Seems like a loosing proposition. If we have factual knowledge then why should we ignore it and waste time listening to an endless supply of fantasy assertions? That's not being open minded that's being a chump for others to release their imaginations upon.

I see open mindedness as being able to process objective information with minimal bias; thus, keeping your mind "unblocked" (i.e. open).

I really don't know what you're talking about. Sorry.

I think that little joke flew right over your head.

You know how God is physically untouchable

Actually I don't. How do you know this?

This isn't making much sense for me.

I have not noticed this to be the case.

Actually finding the end of inquiry doesn't sound that appealing. I would think that the death of the soul.

Back