Self-gratification: Sin or Salvation?

Tiassa

Let us not launch the boat ...
Valued Senior Member
I have to admit I was amused watching the topic go from celibate clergy to masturbation to rabbits.

:bugeye:

Anyway: masturbation, self-gratification, wanking, spanking the monkey, flogging the dolphin, hauling the keel, steering the boat, oiling the mitt, coming in handy, diddling, doing the Blind Man's Yank, choking the chicken, going blind, appeasing the war dogs, singing Madame Butterfly, riding the horsey, fingerbanging, doing yourself, twiddling the twat, playing pocket-pool, jerking off, whacking it, plastic salamis, pocket-pussies, Exalting the Happy God, fixing the rod, cranking the shaft, pulling the Pauly, praying to the Clam God, setting the E-brake, shifting the gears, playing with Pee-Wee, quick-draw, having a practice-round, cleaning the pipes, stoking the fire, ensuring a good night's sleep ....

It seems on people's mind, to judge by recent threads.

Ready?

Set?

Go!

It's time for Judging the Spankies.

Cast your aspersions, sing your praises ... just clean up after yourself. And, yes, it's a fair religion topic. I'm quite sure that if people were godless, they'd still masturbate. They just wouldn't be so uptight about it :D

Oh, here ...

Bonobo sexuality (Bonobos sometimes seek gratification as often as every 90 minutes, including copulation, oral sex, and self-gratification. Certainly this adds a juxtaposition to the debate: are we humans or bonobos? But such a perspective presupposes fundamental differences 'twixt humans and other animals which are not necessarily demonstrable. Is sexual gratification a need?)

So sound off. Is masturbation sinful? Is it a health hazard? Or should you flog it if you've got it?

That's the topic, so have at it.

enjoy,
Tiassa :cool:

Back