Secret Underground Bases

dinokg

Registered Senior Member
Has anyone hear about the Dulce Base a secret base thats supposed to be near Dulce, New Mexico. Supposedly it has many levels with crazythings going on in all of them. Such as cooperation between aliens and the government as well as battles between them. Also acording to reports there are genetic experiments and hydrid animals as well as hybrid people.

For info just type in Dulce Base in a search engine and you will get a bunch of different things related to the base.

Also its supposed to be dangerous to explore so its not advised to actually go there.

Yep I have heard about the Dulce Site. All I have to say is I hope the information is fictitious. But if its not that's some nasty azz Sh*t going on below us. However it does hold true to something I have thought all along that if they were going to hide on Earth it would be either in the Deep Sea or some other Geographically hard to reach area.

interesting post as well as the info on the net. the only question i propose is what did they do with all of the rock that needed to be cleared for such a network? it would have been very noticable.

Yes, after all it is very difficult to hide large amounts of rock and earth in the middle of fucking nowhere.

Anyway, I was bored and I like to stay up on my crackpot ravings, so I decided to look for info on this Dulce base, and happend upon this really great faq.

http://www.all-natural.com/dulce-11.html

Aparently it's some kind of base for warding off alien creatures (Hey they are doing a good job of that, I haven't seen a single alien lately) and also has something to do with lizard men, which I'm sure our level 10 Army Rangers can handle, because they have the advanced dual weild perk.

Last edited:
Originally posted by dribbler
interesting post as well as the info on the net. the only question i propose is what did they do with all of the rock that needed to be cleared for such a network? it would have been very noticable.

I hit a rock with my lawn mower the other day.... Those damn Aliens put all that rock in my yard!

"Secret Alien Base Rocks for Sale"
:D

I hear they used a building project as there cover.
Like a road,hotel,or something else.

Sample Conversation:
(conversation not actually real) :)

Civilian: Could I go look at this "Hotel"?

Military Officer: I don't think so! Move along.:D

very freaky....,,, i didn't know it could go this far as with aliens and the cover-ups. God dammit, if this shit is true then they can never realese this information cuz it way too much and it will make anger all over the US..!!!!!!!!!!!!! Does Steven Greer know about this?

he might have made it up. Somebody did. There is no "base" in Dulce.. or even anything out of the ordinary. Go there and see. I've been there... you don't build underground bases without showing some sign above.... look at Site R in Maryland/PA for example:

Rtunnels.jpg

I've driven past this site a hundred times... trust me when I say that the citizens of Fountain, PA knew when they dug this out.

Back