science project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robotic student

Registered Member
hi all, i am doing a project on school and i am building a robot based on artificial intelligence. could u all post some good ideas and maybe some links for info for my robot cause i also need alot of info bout it. :D

thx alot
Robotics student (netherlands) :m:

I currently on our University's team for building autonomous robots for competition. I could probably be a lot of help, and it is because of this that I am going to reply as I do. If anyone else is looking for academic help such as this, especially on an advanced topic such as artificial intelligence in a robotic platform, please do us all a favor and write out the word "you" as opposed to "u", make sure type out the words "a lot" as opposed to "alot" and in general, capitalize the first word in sentences. We are talking about advanced topics and presenting yourself, especially on your first post, like this is both annoying to readers and detrimental to any help you may have received.

I really don't mean to harp on people about things such as this, but I know I'm not in the minority about this opinion, at least not with most of my fellow academics.

-AntonK

Thank you for correcting my faults, It was just a quick post. I am working on a project that involvesthe artificial inteligence of robots and future robotics.
i am gathering as much information as i can. so if u could send me some information to my hotmail adress, i am sure it would be of alot of help covering most of the information i need. (alex_draco@hotmail.com)

Thanks alot in advantage,
alex

Alex,

Thank you very much for taking my post in the spirit it was meant, not in insulting, but simply to make things easier on you and others that read your thread. What sorts of robotics related material are you looking for? Mechanical? Electrical? Software oriented? (let me give you a little hint, all the magic is in the software)

-AntonK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back