Science before Religion.

Blindman

Valued Senior Member
I have to say I am totally amazed at the amount of religious bullshit that floats about this site.
Is this not sciforums??
You know the sci is for science.
If you have to present a religious argument do it in terms of an anthropological viewpoint. PLEASE……….

The number of times I have come across “Its in the bible, it must be true” since coming to this site has reduced my optimism for humanity…I thought the bleeding heart greenies were bad.

I must have grown up in a secluded world. I have never experience people who took there truth from a religious idea.. To hear that some children are taught Creationism, and end up devotees of their mentors religious convictions. I never thought it possible.. Don’t they have access to modern thought.

Dragging fundamental truths from religious doctrine is ok for church (what ever) not in science.

All children should be taught the anthropological viewpoint of religion before they can be exposed to any religious doctrine.

They should understand that there are may views, that all have merit. Don’t let them believe that their father’s, or your mothers, or their three sisters, or half brother’s book is right. Cause what would they know about reality.

Late night rant..

Back