Sci-Dreams

darksidZz

Valued Senior Member
Tell me some of your dreams, the ones you have while asleep!

I myself have just had one pretty strange:

I dreamnt there was a man telling a story about seeing an unusual sight, a bunny rabbit like the Easter bunny but small walking towards this opening in the wall, the man asked what it was doing and the bunny looked down then said "My mouths like the furnace" and he went into the hole.

Pretty weird huh?

Well what's yours? I'll try remembering another one later tonite.

ive had some strange dreams most of which i wouldnt share with anyone (not even my husband)

but one night i was dreaming i was on a farm, and it was a differant sort of farm, instead of farming cows, sheep pigs we were farming body parts, and if anyone was in an accident i used to measure they're body parts to go out and pick an arm, leg etcc.....

I dreamed that the Earh became eco friendly and everything was made bio degradable and recyclable. Everyone was doing the "right thing" and making the Earth really look great and there was no more pollution anywhere. Then a large greenhouse emitting polluting alien spaceship was seen in the upper atmosphere polluting the air with noxious fumes and throwing garbage out of their trash chutes!

I dreamnt there was a man telling a story about seeing an unusual sight, a bunny rabbit like the Easter bunny but small walking towards this opening in the wall, the man asked what it was doing and the bunny looked down then said "My mouths like the furnace" and he went into the hole.

that bunny sounds awesome.

here's one of mine from last yr (i keep a log). not the most interesting but it's short and other ones are way long:

something about a skin disease where if you touch someone that is dripping this gloopy green goo, your skin gets ff'd up. my brother's face was melting off green goop, and it fell off all over the floor. my parents were there. i accidentally stepped on a piece of goo, and it like started boiling up my skin on my foot. anyways, my parents weren't too worried, saying that if you got a piece of hardened goop, burned it til it turned to ash, and applied the ash on the would, it'd be alright. i was like, "are you sure?" and they said, "well, it's gotta work, the ash is so white." so they scooped some off my brother or something (gross) and we continued on our way... in a van with a bunch of people. we headed to a beach or swimming, with like... 15 people in this van. and my foot boiling. i only stepped on it with my right foot -- i thought -- but my left foot had a wart or something on it too.

I dreamed that the Earth became eco friendly and everything was made bio degradable and recyclable. Everyone was doing the "right thing" and making the Earth really look great and there was no more pollution anywhere. Then a large greenhouse emitting polluting alien spaceship was seen in the upper atmosphere polluting the air with noxious fumes and throwing garbage out of their trash chutes!
;):p

Long ago, I dreamt that sometime in far future (could not make out the dates) I am in a different planet in a conference room where others are there. The large wall had a massive LCD type display (about 40 feet by 15 feet) and by thinking about the scenes, I was able to zoom in to Planet Earth and pop up several live feed and graphics.

It seemed like the place was the headquarters for some type of federation of planets and we were discussing economics, and statistics etc to solve human issues. Outside there was a large octagon shape communication tower. The place looked like a large building with spanish architecture and set near a beach. The sun was setting and looked huge.

Perhaps I was watching a StarTrek show....hence the dream

Just one crazy item though: there were a few people all in some kind of white robes...some looks normal human, others had bigger heads (twice the size)with brown skin but were humanoid. We all were talking at the beach...and then those humanoid ones started floating up about 3 feet off the ground and moved in to the building....I woke up before knowing if I could do the same....

yeah I had a dream once...there was this large Soviet style building....9 stories high with width of 100 rooms or so...and around it were the same buildings but in a rectangular shape surrounding this one building...well in front of the building were about thousand kids of age ranging from 4 to 19 or so...all boys fighting and playing and running around in the sand. The thing was that there were kids running out of the building and running into it constantly...like there were an infinite supply of them in there. And all the entrances into the building and the windows were pitch dark like some sort of black hole. And basically there was this storm above the building and when the rain started the kids sort of faded away and when the storm ended and the rain stopped the kids appeared in the sunlight and started running around playing and tugging...in and out of the building.

Back