Schumann Resonance Psychic abilities

sly1

Heartless
Registered Senior Member
For all those who dont know or know about what is called the Schumann Resonance and what it is this will be an interesting discussion.

Everyday you admit the existance of things you cant see, feel, or touch. Radio Waves, Atoms, Bacteria, Music sound waves, etc etc
Well there is another that many do not know about and have trouble believeing exists. Its a frequency that the human mind operates at. The human mind is so incredibly powerful that the possibilities are limitless. The average human only uses 10% of thies brains full capacity at any one time. that 90% of untapped brain power. The human brain Vibrates. it creates frequencies of thought power. the higher the frequency the less powerfull your brain will be. The SCHUMANN RESONANCE - Helps meditating with a steady 7.83Hz tone. This is the resonance frequency of the Earth's magnetic field, making it a very natural meditation frequency. When your mind is at the same frequency of an object like earth you can communicate with your thoughts. Its like talking on radios, you find the same signal on your friends radio and you can communicate. The difference here is the possibilites. When you are in tune with the earth magnetic filed and are in deep meditation it is possible to create reality. Reality is relative though so its not like you think it would be. This is just the tip of the iceberg. There are sooo many different frequencies for you to tune into. This is what I believe will be used for humans to communicate psychicly in the future. although this is all really interesting and sounds almost too good to be true, its not easy to do and takes a lot of time practice and perfection. there are many techniques you can use to get various effects. This is all accomplished with energy manipulation through mind control. Scientist today dont know what energy is. We command it at will in todays world but we dont know what it is. This energy or life-force flows through the universe and is suseptable to mind controll called by many names such as, Orgone, prana, and Ki
I could go on forever about this but the best way to learn about this topic is to research it. Im not sure what the websight is exactly but you can get a program that will help you reach the SCHUMANN RESONANCE and mediate easier.
The program is called "BRAINWAVE GENERATOR"
Any more info on this subject is welcome, there is a lot i still dont know about it
any questioins????/

L8rs.....

http://bwgen.com
The link to the site ;)

I'm going to try this schuman resonance today, I may share my experience later, but I suspect that if you go into it too expectant, you won't get anything out of it.

Well, I know about the program, and that's my first real reference to the Schumann's resonance...

I never really found anything out about it, but as I've seen Serial Experiments Lain, I got a little out of it...
It was going by really quick and it was Japanese whit english subtitleing...
Since then, my interest grew for the Shumman Resonance.

The fact is that the requency is 7.83, and as far as I know stable.
It is to believed to be some *network connection* made by earth to connect all humans *or even all living forms* in some state of mind.
The frequency is very very close to the average fregquency that is achieved whit meditating.
I believe we originally had to be very close whit the frequency, but that our development whit schooling, science and technology interfere's whit that.

I don't know that much more about the Resonance, but as I'll find more info on it, I'll post it...
And I hope sly1 and I can make this a good thread to reference...

I almost forgot, there are some site's out there about Serial Experiments Lain, whit some more detailed descriptions about specific things.

Here is a link to Thoughts Experiments Lain.
A good site of the series, but this isn't about the series, but the Schumman Resonanse...

http://www.cjas.org/~leng/lain.htm#schumann

This link will let you go directly to the part about the Schumann Resonance...

I have to really warn, DO NOT LOOK ANY FURTHER IF YOU WANNA SEE THE SERIES...
It has a lot of spoilers, unless you have seen the series the right way, plan to never wanna see it or spoil a good book by reading the last first, then you could browse the site...

Just remember, I didn't spoil it, I only redirected to the Schumman's Resonance part

Back