Save The Utah Miners

psyfi

Registered Member
I am not psychic but a lot of people claim they are. I don't think it's for real at this point. If there is anyone out there who believes they are gifted could you please try and help the Utah Miners. It doesn't appear that the rescuers even know where to look. I saw an offer at The Final Challenge. They are offfering a reward to anyone who can predict the outcome. More importantly they will give $1,000,000.00 to the families. If anyone can help they should.

I am not psychic but a lot of people claim they are. I don't think it's for real at this point. If there is anyone out there who believes they are gifted could you please try and help the Utah Miners. It doesn't appear that the rescuers even know where to look. I saw an offer at The Final Challenge. They are offfering a reward to anyone who can predict the outcome. More importantly they will give $1,000,000.00 to the families. If anyone can help they should.

I'm sorry to say I don't believe there's any hope left and I also don't think more lives should be lost by trying to dig them out. May they rest in peace.

In that case the families would definitely benefit from the money don't you think?

Money won't ever replace someone that you love nor will it make their lives any better. All it can do is put a patch in a very large hole now in the families lives which will help them get on with their lives but never make them any better.

from what I had heard from friends studying geology, the rocks actually give off a little oxygen, it's possible the miners could be (barely) alive. give hope a chance for a while guys

Back