Sausage Shaped Objects over Cornwall

cheesemonster

Registered Member
Dear all,

Was anyone in Cornwall this year for the Solar eclipse? During totality (~11.10am) as the Moons vast shadow passed over I observed many (perhaps as many as 15) bright objects pass rapidly from west to east. These objects, which I can only discribe as sausage shaped seemed to emit a strong humming sound as they passed over. They were particually noticable due to their curved sausage shape, which in some ways was more like the typical German Wurst sausage rather (almost curved in half) rather than like the typical British sausage.

Was anyone in Cornwall at this time? Did anyone observe these strange objects? If so I would apprieciate any further info.

Cheesemonster

Do you mean cornwall England - for those americans who don't know where anything is. Sausage shaped eh? Yes I was there. I saw nothing as there was 100% cloud cover and then it went dark. Where were you exactly?

I know of alledged sausage shaped flying vehicles (also) alledgedly smuggled out of Germany after the second world war to the RAF St. Morgan. Apparently, one was used to rescue the crew of the nuclear submarine HMS Valiant after it hit the fishing trawler Trelawny in december 1946, as it could fly AND go underwater. A most bizarre and interesting snippet there for you. Unlike many of the postings I have newspaper clipings on this. So, as it is fact, it has no place here on this board. I apologise.

Were the "objects" luminous-orange but then black when moving? Bert.

------------------
Accept it.

[This message has been edited by Bert Buttock (edited November 26, 1999).]

Bert-What do you mean we don't where anything is? There's a Burger King down on McLaughlin Avenue, a Jack In The Box over on San Carlos Street, a McDonald's over on Meridian Avenue... ;)

A UFO shaped like a wiener? It's either a promotion for Oscar Meyer or Hustler.

(No, I'm not in a very serious mood today. :))

Back