Salvation NOT required

Lawdog

Digging up old bones
Registered Senior Member
God does not require souls to follow him or be saved by him, allowing exorbitant freedom to choose. You will say that this is not freedom.
But consider that your view of freedom does not apply to the situation. Do men who are drowning in water in the middle of the sea say to the rescue helicopter "I want a second and third choice of rescue helicopters, this one does not suit my taste or outlook, I feel that I am being forced to be rescued in a helicopter I did not choose!!"

God does not require souls to follow him or be saved by him, allowing exorbitant freedom to choose.

Cool!

You will say that this is not freedom.

Sure it is! I like it!

But consider that your view of freedom does not apply to the situation.

Umm... What situation?

Do men who are drowning in water in the middle of the sea say to the rescue helicopter "I want a second and third choice of rescue helicopters, this one does not suit my taste or outlook, I feel that I am being forced to be rescued in a helicopter I did not choose!!"

Of course not! Except... If the helicopter says on the side:

"Jesus' limo service. All welcome! (Note: non-believers will be dropped in yon volcano, toot sweet.)

This is a completely incoherent post with negative intellectual content. I feel stupider for just reading it.

Back