Salutations!!! (I'm the new guy)

Twenty2AcaciaAve

Registered Member
Hello, I'm new here. You Killed Jesus told me about this board. I know him from another board we both post at. Anyways, I'm an electronics technician (ET) in the navy. I should warn you that my spelling is terrible (runs in the family). Besides, ETs are supposed to be good at math, not at spelling :D. Into Metal, the ViewAskewniverse (any other fans in here), rock, and movies. BTW, how do you get a personal pick here?

Hey! Your spelling is not that bad at all.

Personal pics: You can attatch files to your posts.

Welcome to sciforums, Twenty2AcaciaAve.

how do you get a personal pick here?

I will guess that you mean the avatars. (the pictures under one's netname)

Click to read the help info, posted by the admin of the site:
*here*

You are limited on the size that you can use. (I think I remember that it is 80 X 80 pixels).

Last edited:
You'll seen soon enough how bad my spelling can be. I'm not retarded when it comes to it, it's just sometimes I have a brain fart and forget how to spell something:)

Hi

Hope you like it here

If you want to post a real pic of yourself thers the piture thread

AND YOU TO XEV

To xev (along with what asguard said)...

...yeah!

VVelcome 22. Acacia is the closest word that I can think of to the nickname of the island that I live on. Only one letter is off.

HELLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hiya, welcome to ... um ... here!

Have a nice day

Love Ink x

Ps. My spelling is well dodgy too!!! Unfort. so is maths etc - oh well!

Now adays anyone with a computer or calculator can compute mathematics even when they don't realise it. (Oh and theres always currency to fall back upon, when your dishing out money for something or winning at a poker game. Not that I'm guessing anything.)

Welcome to the board.... Feel free to butt into any converation and/or topic and add a piece in. Afterall that what gives a message board it's texture and even some internesting pieces of information.

To think all this info floating around with a bunch of people thinking about the topics, Makes me think what it would be like to be mesing around at CERN.

Twenty2AcaciaAve ...

Thought the ET rating went out in the '60's and became ETR/S/C
(radar, sonar, or communications).

Take care, and welcome to Sciforums.

Back