Salt in the wound

Done any time at a Burger King? I managed one back in the day. I made the cops' food myself on my shifts. Those kids just did NOT care.

Racism? Every time something happens south of the mason-dixon, it's all about race. That shit is old and tired. FF dude? Drug lord wannabes most of the time. Yes, the white hippy ones too. Salty? Dude might have rubbed it on his sweaty balls. He might have had an uncooked piece of meat siiting out just for a cop. Ever tasted bad meat that's been cooked? Happens all the time. Won't a lot of salt cause vomiting? Like if it was deliberately put on? Maybe cop wanted no salt. Maybe salt always makes him sick.

I could do this all day. Not enough facts available, bogus speculation is too easy.

nonono wait. This made you angry, so you came to my thread to dish some it makes sense now. see, they are sciforum's threads, you goose. lol

If a burger was too salty then why would you eat half of it? if something tastes bad i take it back after the first bite, but maybe that's just me. Racism honestly didn't even come to my mind until the article mentioned it. I just thought it was one of those delusional moments people have sometimes and it causes them to over-react to situations.

Stranger-Are you a hemorrhoid? No? Get off my ass. Following me from thread to thread today.

The pot calls the toilet black.
You think I came into a thread I started because you posted here.
I wouldn't follow you to water in a desert.

nonono wait. This made you angry, so you came to my thread to dish some it makes sense now. see, they are sciforum's threads, you goose. lol

You're paranoid & see others as being the way you are.
You can be frustrating but you can't make me angry.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, I'm the sanest man alive, you've outed me. Everyone else is crazy. :D

Stranger, would you have preferred that I leave your suggestion that the South is plagued by this nonsense alone? Wait, maybe it was that the US was plagued by racism? You do realise that your source website is comicmix, right? This ain't CNN here. I just pointed out the same shit goes on everywhere you have a rebellious mindset having to provide service to authority figures. Lighten up, man, it's Friday. Go drink a beer and set fire to something, you'll feel better.

Oh, I'd like to point out, your source-2007. No, I cannot believe it happened in the US in 2008. Happy?

I didn't mention anything about race. I thought it would be more interesting to link to the story that also links to the news article than only to the news article.
No 1 in this thread has mentioned race other than you except for someone saying it didn't come to mind until mentioned in the story, which was probably reacting to your post..
You didn't say anything about the news article until I put the link here tho it's in the 1st sentence of the story.

Stranger, would you have preferred that I leave your suggestion that the South is plagued by this nonsense alone?

You are obviously imagining things then making accusations based on that.

Last edited by a moderator:
My fault, read the article you posted in it's entirety, didn't consider the AP article. I gathered the suggestion of racial motivation from the first article you posted. :shrug:

Back