Sally Morgan - psychic to the stars itv2

heliocentric

Registered Senior Member
Anyone seen this?
I believe its going to be on every week from now on, i highly recommend anyone living in the UK interested in parapsychology watches this.
Im a huge skeptic when it comes to 'tv psychics' and never useally give them the time of day.
I also know all the tricks of cold reading, NLP, mentalism, but i cannot for the life of me work out how she is able to pin point the information she does.

I think the process she uses very probably exists outside of our current scientific models, ive tried applying prosaic explaitions to what she does but everyone i try i come up short and the explaination i try and shoe-horn in ends up as little more than an article of faith.

I think when the situation calls for it theres no shame in admitting that science is incomplete and some things just arnt currently explainable, actually if anything it would be weird if there wernt things that were beyond our explaination.
And id say the ability this woman demonstrates goes far beyond any current explaination i know of.

Anyway, as i said if youre interested in this field of enquiry give at a look, id be interested in anyone elses opinions on this.

Back