Roswell

Enigma'07

Who turned out the lights?!?!
Registered Senior Member
So, whats really going on in New Mexico? Alien landing site, government conspiracy, or somthing totaly differant.

its either totally made up or much more likely, a highly advanced military base that America doesnt want any1 to know about cos of the whole military secrecy thing

I think it is a combination of both.

1st a site for ETs to explore mainly in part to nuclear testing.

2ndly, for US tech, a site to set up after Roswell as it coincidentally made a nice spot for a secret base. Plus, the fact it was a hot spot to keep an eye on.

That's pretty general there enigma.
What reason do you have that would lead you to beleive the possibilty of a government conspiracy?
Would'nt have anything to do with the fact that they have lied to the public on many occasions would it?
That it is quite obvious there is a level of governement totaly detached from any authority or democratic process.

"There exists a shadowy Government with its own Air Force, its own Navy, its own fundraising mechanism, and the ability to pursue its own ideas of the national interest, free from all checks and balances, and free from the law itself."

- Senator Daniel K. Inouye

Slap his name in google, hes a real Mckoy.

http://www.galactic-server.com/radio/greer/disclosure1.html

Last edited:
"In the councils of Government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the Military Industrial Complex.The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists, and will persist. We must never let the weight of this combination endanger our liberties or democratic processes. We should take nothing for granted. Only an alert and knowledgeable citizenry can compel the proper meshing of the huge industrial and military machinery of defense with our peaceful methods and goals so that security and liberty may prosper together."

- President Eisenhower, January 1961

http://www.galactic-server.com/radio/greer/disclosure1.html#_Toc512151294

Last edited:
President Gerald Ford

In the firm belief that the American public deserves a better explanation than that thus far given by the Air Force, I strongly recommend that there be a committee investigation of the UFO phenomena. I think we owe it to the people to establish credibility regarding UFOs and to produce the greatest possible enlightenment on this subject."

J. Edgar Hoover

"I would do it [study UFOs], but before agreeing to do it, we must insist upon full access to discs recovered. For instance in the L.A. case, the Army grabbed it and would not let us have it for cursory examination."

http://www.galactic-server.com/radio/greer/disclosure1.html#_Toc512151294

Last edited:
i have 2 views on this:

a) roswell was intended to bring about awareness of extra terrestrials to the american public. it was snatched up by government officials, and the good idea turned into a bad deal with the wrong kind of aliens(not the ones who 'crashed').

b) roswell was intended to bring about the 'negative' deals and treaties (or should i say treasons) between one alien faction (negs) and the US government (which would also be considered negs in my eyes).

hence it was staged either way, that much i knew.

but the details are blurry, of course.

either positive aliens wanted to show themselves in the most cotnrolled scenario possible (so as to not induce fear and chaos) -- or negative aliens planned the crash to later setup deals with our government.

also it is possible that positive aliens faked the crash in hopes of spreading awareness, yet the government completely screwed up their plans. therefore the positives abandoned the mission, BUT negatives saw this as the perfect oppurtunity to cut deals with humans by decieving them.

the only thing i see wrong with above statement is that the positives would probably have known whether or not their plan would work. they are geniuses, when compared to us.

have a nice day.

Alright moementum, at the current time, I have not done enough research to make an unbiased conclution, but from what little I know, going along with a little reasoning, I begin to start thinking that it just makes more sense that the government is up to something (whether it be testing high-tech weapons and such or something else) and that it wants to keep that something unknown. I guess also that people tend to fear the unkown and if the government releases just enough information to wet someone's apetite and create that fear in them, then it is easier to control them. maybe I'm way off. I don't know.

I agree.
You appear to be very level headed and not overblown one way or the other.
Continue to carefully consider information available on these subjects.
ETI, Shadow Governments, Black Projects.
This rabbit hole goes pretty deep.
Do not just take anything anyone says at face value.

I would suggest taking a glance at the link I have provided.
It is THE leading movement in bringing disclosure on this topic today.
I am interested in your comments.

http://www.galactic-server.com/radio/greer/disclosure1.html

Back