Rods

EmptyForceOfChi

Banned
Banned
ok if anyone dosent know, RODS are long slimline pole shaped creatures/crafts that are constantly flying around the world they are bieng constantly caught on slow motion replays of videa/camera feeds/shots/playbacks, they move as supersonic speed faster and more manouverable than anything that mankind could create, they seem to be living creatures that are so fast we cant see them with the naked eye, i know it sounds strange but have a little look into this phenomina and give some feedback here please,

Ps sorry if this has been discussed beforehand and everyone is done with it,

"Rods" are nothing more than a trick of light, motion and the limitation of the camera. They're caused most frequently by insects that move during the shutter release and cause a "rod" in the image.

rodex2.jpg

The guy that hosts that image is a ufo nutter and has tried to con some of us here with his bunk, but his page on "rods" was, at one time, fairly accurate. http://www.ufotheatre.com/rods/rods.htm

Last edited:
Yeah, insects, reflective lights, smoke, dust, water spots, dirt on the lens, and/or bad film development. Rods, orbs, and all that crap is rubbish. It's just one more thing that ruins any credibility, as small as it may be, to the whole paranormal field.

- N

ok that explains rods but not the orbs captured on video outside the space station, the scientists at NASA couldent even explain it and scraped the case,
again im not saying what they are but camera glitches no i dont believe it was anything liek that after watching the actual documentary with the live space station feeds, something was going on that we havent come to terms with yet.

That particular picture to me looks like Tig welding just off of shot from the camera since it creates hot welding splatter to spark away from the initial weld point. Such "Strafe" effects occur when something is obviously superheated and moving at a speed. On the ground such picture could be forged with the afore mentioned welding or there is also the use of a Grinder.

As for those in the skies, Meteor's rarely head straight down, they usually have a trajectory path that strafes them across the sky. You can apply that at a certain speed and distance from the earth would define a particular size of "rod".

As far as I'm concerned there isn't really much of a conspiracy in what they area, just the understanding of how they are made, which itself isn't much of a topic for discussion.

To me it looks like a camera in motion taking a picture (for the blurring effect) of a bunch of dust particles floating around especially with the bright light shown in the picture. I can see lots of dust particles floating around like that in a dusty area when a lot of light shines through.

- N

Duh, nevermind, I thought Stryder was referring to Skinwalker's pic, heh.

- N

Back