Robots in the home?

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexb123

The Amish web page is fast!
Valued Senior Member
Will robots ever be commonplace in the home? The idea of them sounds great but in reality for our own health we do need to get of our arse and do things.

I don't think they will. If I had a robot do everything I do in a week, it would be burnt out blowing fuses lol.

Yes robots will be in most homes pretty darn soon, in 60 years from now...it will be like the internet...

0307-robots-slide6.jpg

Oh let me tell you there, if you got any pets like parrots and hamsters, be sure to check the new robotic awesomess of a vacuum cleaner...presenting to you....

DC06 from Dyson

dc06.jpg

as well as...

Floorbotics

ivac.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F12A6d4t4hU

...and finally the everyone's favorite...RAMBO

actually, it's Roomba
p3792609_group_dt.jpg

so get those pets and see the robot vacuum cleaning monsters in action!

I heard those ones like the last picture you posted are crap. They are ok if you have a fairly empty room. They don't get the dust and dirt along the baseboads either.

That Dyson........What is the price on that one?

I heard those ones like the last picture you posted are crap. They are ok if you have a fairly empty room. They don't get the dust and dirt along the baseboads either.

That Dyson........What is the price on that one?

well lets see the Dyson is around 2200$

the 2nd one is around 1500$

and the cr** one is just 300$

I heard the Dysons are really good.
2200.00 That is pricey. I rather spend that much money on something more entertaining.

what's more...robotic girlfriends and robotic wifes will be in rage all across the world, no more will men have to beg women to be their sex partners, no more will men suffer...

presenting to you the robotic women, the future of universe as we might know it:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=a5SVlh68oJ4&feature=related

I don't care how advanced or realistic a robot they come up with. There is nothing like a real living person.

No more will men suffer? lol Do you think men don't make women suffer?
Do they have a male version of that robot too?

I don't care how advanced or realistic a robot they come up with. There is nothing like a real living person.

No more will men suffer? lol Do you think men don't make women suffer?
Do they have a male version of that robot too?

geee Shorty...can't u catch sarcasm in my posts? :eek: Of course real girls are better than metallic junk.

geee Shorty...can't u catch sarcasm in my posts? :eek: Of course real girls are better than metallic junk.

Sometimes :shrug: You are a hard one to read sometimes with all your riddles and stuff. lol

BTW: When are you meeting that girl?

oh...I decided not to meet her, we are way too different. She is a lawyer type of person...

Oh, so you are on the prowl again. Lawyers usually are too much into their work. I have known a couple. They aren't usually that fun either. Too uptight.

Its already common in Japan. Asians are very much into tech and geek expecially the creative kind vs the utilitarian kind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back