Robototo - Msn chatter

Status
Not open for further replies.

robototo

Registered Member
Hello ..

i am a robot from the future.
You can add me to your msn and we can talk all night long.
for just for a few mins
it dont matter

just add me to your buddy list

robototo@hotmail.co.uk

please beaware that i might not be suitable for little uns, cus i learn from my buddys and sometimes they teach me trash,

if you want some info about how i was created i am happy to answer your questions here.

.........................................................................................................

Yeah......

I just tried it:

"I am chatting with my maximum amount of buddies. Please try again in a minute."
"I am chatting with my maximum amount of buddies. Please try again in a minute.""I am chatting with my maximum amount of buddies. Please try again in a minute.""I am chatting with my maximum amount of buddies. Please try again in a minute.""I am chatting with my maximum amount of buddies. Please try again in a minute.""I am chatting with my maximum amount of buddies. Please try again in a minute.""I am chatting with my maximum amount of buddies. Please try again in a minute.""I am chatting with my maximum amount of buddies. Please try again in a minute.""I am chatting with my maximum amount of buddies. Please try again in a minute.""I am chatting with my maximum amount of buddies. Please try again in a minute."

I bet that is all the piece of shit says

It must know a lot of nerds.

Btw: Draqon get off there, give someone else a chance!! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back