Robot helpers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matrix, please explain.

Afterall what it demonstrated was not much.

How do you know that it is a hoax?
The only movie that i could see related to a hoax was when it stopped a car, but the intelligence behind that is not too advanced or it could be pre-programmed.

Although, i must say that when it ran it the dark. The lights did not look real, but it was a crappy movie so i aint gonna say anything.

They messed up the audio. It would sound differently if it's what they say it is. There are other details. It’s CG. But why? A fake to promote a fake book ("Men of Metal"). Madness ;-))

Yeah I thought it might be for the book. But it mentions the book nowhere. But also go to the Mini website. They have the robot splattered all over the place. Its not a real difficult design and though some issues i have with it (the fluidy in the motion stopping the car. But pre-programming could also take care of that) there are bipedal robots. One example would be the ASIMO made by honda which has the ability to climb up and down stairs. I'm kinda stuck on this one. If a video buff could analyze the video footage then we'd be certain if it was fake or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back