Rob a bank

fishtail

Registered Senior Member
If my pension fund fails like many have, i thought the best thing i could do,
rather than have an uncomfortable retirement, is rob a bank, this will give me two chances, either i get away with loads of money, or i get caught and live comfortably in prison with all my needs taken care of.
Is this a good plan?

Comfortable life in prison!? Hmmm... very interesting. You better plan it well otherwise you might just end up somebody's twink where they'll send you if you get caught.

If my pension fund fails like many have, i thought the best thing i could do,
rather than have an uncomfortable retirement, is rob a bank, this will give me two chances, either i get away with loads of money, or i get caught and live comfortably in prison with all my needs taken care of.
Is this a good plan?

and if the guard shoots you?

I wanna be given food and water, and females. If these things be in prison for the act of robbing a bank I shall possibly consider it.

guards shoots you? lmao

where do you live? Just do the crime in Canada Fish,
jail is a like country club.

Michigan. Ever been to Detroit? Lots and Lots of guns and lots and lots of armed guards.

Sorry fishtail, didn't know you were a UKer. ;) I also don't know what UK prisons are like soooo, I dunno.

Banks are a joke, unless you hae someone on the inside. Just get the jump on a brinks truck crew(perhaps ones as old as a retiree - bound to be one or two crews like that). An armoured car heist is going to get you more money.

Michigan. Ever been to Detroit? Lots and Lots of guns and lots and lots of armed guards.

Sorry fishtail, didn't know you were a UKer. ;) I also don't know what UK prisons are like soooo, I dunno.

Prisons are a joke here, they have just let 250 out early to ease over crowding, if you get 9yrs you probably do 3yrs.

After 9/11, I think everyone here carries a gun. :(

Our goverment is very protective, thay do not allow us to shoot or even harm crims in any way, heck a citizen would would be thrown in prison
for protecting his/her property with force.

I seek female for mating purposes

For mating ...to produce a baby?

Or just for fucking purposes for a little innocent fun n' games?

There is a difference, ya' know? And can you support a woman and your baby when it's born? Do you have a good, solid job ...making a good salary? Where will you live? How will you supprt the kid and it's mother?

Baron Max

Back