RF-Decay time, Constant?

Smellsniffsniff

Gravitomagnetism Heats the Sun
Registered Senior Member
Given for instance, a neutrino that doesn't move and a neutrino that moves in 95% lightspeed, they both experience the same time before decay into photons (collapse). Now can that apply to any mass in comparison to any other ie. that to them, timewise it will take an equally long time period before they both are in, let's say, a given equall state, like a photon? The condition given is that time is the dimension from which the particle is subjected to passing whichever that may be.

If it is so then it sounds clear to me that we are all granted an equal amount of existence.

Last edited:
I read it three times, and still don't know what you are asking/saying. :bugeye:

Given for instance, a neutrino that doesn't move and a neutrino that moves in 95% lightspeed, they both experience the same time before decay into photons (collapse).
Only from its own pesrpective.
Not an observers.

Did you consider the condition given is that time is the dimension in which the particle is subjected to passing from?

I changed that, i changed some more, to make it easier to read, and I suggest that you connect all the flies to the electrodes to try and decipher it.

^PP Thank you for your adding, I see you agree on that. Is it like that for all things?

So if one particle exists for eternity, then all particles existed for eternity, given their reference frame right?

Back