Reverse Illuminati

Reiku

Banned
Banned
If you put this into your URL (www.itanimulli.com) you get the Official NSA page.

Now, this is most likely hackers no doubt. Still very odd.

However, if you make just a standard search of ''itanimulli'' you will find that the NSA comes up as your first search option.

Now, I am not trying to say anything about the illuminati in general here, I really hardly ever waste reading up on it. But my question is this:

I know that hackers is the most likely reason to link the URL directly to that NSA page, but why would the NSA come up as your first search when just typing ''itanimulli'' into your search engine?

Secondly, why haven't the NSA changed this if it is a hacker?

Here is one explanation for the redirect:

http://www.projectmaji.com/forum/in...tanimullius-and-itanimullicom-mystery-solved/

Mystery Solved Illuminati Spelled Backwards

Posted 04 February 2011 - 07:26 AM
I ran across a little snippet that I thought was interesting. It seems that when you visit Itanimulli.us (Illuminati spelled backwards) it takes you to the White Houses's website: WhiteHouse.gov. Also when you visit Itanimulli.com, it takes you to the National Security Agency's website NSA.gov.

Some people want to make a conspiracy out of this, and want to know why the White House and the NSA would want an Illuminati domain to point back to their respective sites. This answer took me 1 minute to solve. The answer is that it's not their domain.

I went to GoDaddy.com and did a Who-Is search for the domain's to find out who the owners are. They are owned by a two different dudes. I normally would not post someone's name and address, but in this case it is public information and is directly relevant. This is all public information that is easily accessible to anyone wanting to know.

Itanimulli.us is owned by:
Scott Lamb
25 Venita Drive
Athens, Georgia 30606
United States
GoDaddy search results: Link

Itanimulli.com is owned by:
John Fenley
1985N 360E
Provo, Utah 84604-1803
United States
GoDaddy search results: Link

All that is going on here is this: These two guys bought the addresses, and then did a redirect for each domain. They simply made Itanimulli.us forward visitors to WhiteHouse.gov, and Itanimulli.com forward visitors to NSA.gov.

Mystery solved. Nothing nefarious here. Just practical jokers creating an internet myth.

But what about a standard search, why does the NSA come up from a search in your options when you type in ''itanimulli''?

But what about a standard search, why does the NSA come up from a search in your options when you type in ''itanimulli''?
Which bit of "did a redirect for each domain" did you not understand? :rolleyes:

Back