Residual Hauntings

unexplained_mysterie

Registered Member
"Many ghost sightings are very similar. In fact, some witnesses report seeing the exact same ghost in the exact same place at different times. This is referred to as a “residual haunting,” which is like a past event being played back over and over again
It’s believed that the “ghosts” involved in residual hauntings aren’t really ghosts at all, and what the witnesses are seeing is actually a “recording” of a past event. It’s as if the witnesses are seeing a “glimpse” of the past, at a time when the “ghost” or “apparition” was still alive. The event plays itself over and over again"

Source on Residual Hauntings
Any ideas as to what these encounters are?

Hasn't it already been proven that those kind of hauntings are a bend in the space time continuum?

further

life has an energy of its own , bio-energy

which is a different type of energy , as that found in physics

how so ? and not that I know of

Of course they are. Everyone knows that these type of apparitions are caused by bends and warps in the space time continuum. It's a side effect of wormholes and related to the expanding universe. Everywhere you go, there you are.

Of course they are. Everyone knows that these type of apparitions are caused by bends and warps in the space time continuum. It's a side effect of wormholes and related to the expanding universe. Everywhere you go, there you are.

right...

of course if you can show space , by its self can be bent , meaning that space devoid of any energy or matter can be bent or warped , I'm listening

lets start here shall we

right...

of course if you can show space , by its self can be bent , meaning that space devoid of any energy or matter can be bent or warped , I'm listening

lets start here shall we

Well, I once channeled an Ancient that spoke to me of a concept called gravity, but I really didn't understand what was meant. I simply must get in touch with that being again...

Back