Requisite Moderator Skills.

Mr. G

reality.sys
Valued Senior Member
What are they? (Those required, those elective.)

List them here. ;)

(Sub-topic: do moderators know humor?)

Wherever the general consensus takes us.

I'm a firm believer in confronting authority, now and again, to test if it tolerates free-spirits or prefers clipped wings.

:)

*porfiry's secret police drag Mr G away to the big cliping machine*:p

hheheheheheheh

I expected you, Porfiry, to speak up, but I find it telling that Banshee beat you to the punch.

Probative value. ;)

Asguard,

So, you harbor an unreasonable fear of Authority to the point of offering not an iota of principled resistence to its own assumptions?

You know, moderator selection criteria can be revealed here, if the process isn't top-secret, need-to-know. It's not as though most folks here can't handle the rejection or something. ;)

But that wasn't really the point. The point is soliciting people's operational perceptions of the Criteria.

Hi. I'm here. I have a sense of humor. Can you tell? I won't be here for awhile, until the eighth, so I won't be able to participate in your confrontation. If this thread develops a purpose let me know...

Well, it started as a rhetorical question amongst a small group of non-member friends over for dinner who were surfing my links and were making some interesting observations around these parts.

After that, reality set in and the question was no longer interesting for having been answered too quickly.

Back