Reports

Mana

Registered Senior Member
Has any one read the O H Krill report

JANUARY 1988

BY O.H. KRILL

ABSTRACT

Throughout the forty year period when UFO have been actively observed in our civilization, a lot of data has been
gathered -- data which has often pointed to aspects of the phenomena that have been supressed. As a result of the
suppression and compartmentalization of the information, our culture has been fragmented into several levels of
"reality" which both co-exist and oppose each other. Part of our culture does not or will not believe in the existence
of other species; part of our culture acknowledges their existence or the probability of their existence; part of our
culture is actually interacting with the other species. These simultaneous realities contribute to the condition of
extreme confusion in which we find ourselves.

Research into UFO's follows a similar pattern. Some view the matter in a completely empirical perspective; others
search for patterns and functional relationships in events; still others go out and ask the right questions at the right
time and get answers. Some of those answers that have appeared are, to some people, quite disturbing and
fantastic.

All in all, we are dealing with new concepts in physics, new concepts in psychology, and the gradually growing
awareness that we are not only not alone here, but we have never been alone here. As if that were not enough, it
turns out that factions of our society have known this, and apparently have been interacting with some of these
alien species for quite a while. The bottom line is that all along, humanity has been led down a false path, a path
that has been plagued by layer upon layer of conspiracies and disinformation. Technological knowledge and
absolute power have been the motives on the human side. Survival has been the motive on the alien side, or at least
as far as the predominant alien visitors are concerned.

The intent of this paper is to bring much of the details regarding this into the open. You are not being asked to
believe it, but to consider it in the light of what has happened, what is happening, and what may be developing right
under our very noses. If you find that you cannot stomach such thoughts, or that you cannot deal with it, read no
further.

It is quite evident, or it should be, that the UFO situation is both complex and dangerous. The UFO problem is a
multi- situational and multi-dimensional phenomena. We have established the following as having a basis in fact:

Craft from other worlds have crashed on Earth.
Alien craft are from both ultra-dimensional sources and sources within this dimension.
Early U.S. government efforts at acquiring alien technology were successful.
The U.S. government has had live alien hostages at some point in time.
The government has conducted autopsies on alien cadavers.
U.S. intelligence agencies, security agencies, and public agencies are involved in the coverup of facts
pertaining to the situation.
People have been and are currently abducted, mutilated, murdered and kidnapped as a result of the UFO
situation.
There is a current active alien presence on this planet among us that controls difference elements of our
society.
Alien forces maintain bases on Earth and on the Moon.
The U.S. government has had a working relationship with alien forces for some time, with the express
purpose of gaining technology in gravitational propulsion, beam weaponry and mind control.
Millions of cattle have been killed in the process of acquiring biological materials.
Both aliens and the U.S. government are responsible for mutilations, but for different reasons.
We live in a multi-dimensional world that is overlapped and visited by entities from other dimensions. Many
of these entities are hostile. Many are not hostile.
The basis of our genetic development and religions lies in intervention by non-terrestrial and terrestrial
forces.
Actual technology far exceeds that perceived by the public.
The United States space program is a cover operation that exists for public relations purposes.
People are being actively killed in order to suppress the facts about the situation. The CIA and the NSA are
involved so deeply that exposure would cause collapse of their overt structure.
Facts indicate alien overt presence within five to ten years.
Our civilization is one of many that have existed in the last billion years.......

You will probably have more conclusions. To see more go to: http://www.connectcorp.net/~trufax/trans/krill.html

Also check out http://www.blackvault.com/Main/Sector_4/sector_4.html to read the Matrix, again it has real interesting information, no the UFO-Alien subject.

Those were your facts? They are unsubstantiated rumors. Prove them empirically and I will eat my words.

666 has also asked me to post this to you since he probably won't have time to come here tonight:
What the hell's wrong with you?

------------------
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight, kill, and die for your right to say it.

Just so you know, Mana-

JB did a whole chapter in his book on 'The Krill Papers'. Now I'm not saying he believes what they say, but just like everything else, he does his best to give the info as he got it.

;)

------------------
It's all fun

Mana,

Sure there is undisclosed news is this part of the world. But come on!!!!!!!!!! Can't you see the LARGE gaping holes in this guys flavor of the week? It is also undisclosed news that part of my anatomy had to be registered as a wepon, but that doesn't mean it is true. It just means no one said anything. Don't buy into every theroy it will lead down the wrong road.

------------------
My life could have been black and white, but I had to color it.

Yes, I live in America. Yes, I am aware that our government keeps secrets. No, I do not believe that they all involve defense materials for the protection of our nation. That doesn't mean that I'm going to buy every tabloid headline that I see screaming at me from the checkstand. As far as what the government is up to in my "god dam hood", any change would be an improvement.

------------------
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight, kill, and die for your right to say it.

Back