CT-theory

Registered Member
Dear Gentleman !

Thank you for your answers . I never had the purpose to do rants with my CT-theory . Unfortunately my poor English ( American English especially) don't admit to me to answer more quickly . If you believe, that English language is so hard for me as Chinese for you … (sorry) . But I'm sure You know inside of You soul , that I don't lie and the CT-theory is not an attempt for searching of fools and ambitious boys . On the other hand I spend nearly 11 years for the CT-theory and I more than sure , that this theory is not my only. This I feel from day to day more clearly . This is a gigantic thing . This is an Object (self-dependent) , which I can not understand alone in 0,00…1% of his power . ( But nevertheless you should know it is my life) . After that can I be for you in fact .
So we have the CT-theory as an Object (without me) . That is we have one problem to understand all material of the theory 90-110 pages(and nearly 120 pages before) , which I wrote very superficially ( it seems for me) .
Therefore I don't to write the theory short and simply . In order to understand a soul we can't understand it in two words . So every world outlook we can't see in two phrases . You should be a soldier if you want to see (it's not on the contrary) . And the CT-theory is a way of the soldier . (In particular author of the CT-theory during 9 years USSR accident have not a house , dinner and therefore can't allow to have family , but every day , due to the CT-theory don't goes out of mad and more sure in the mankind (you) spirit and kindness of this great World) .
I can't write (give) the CT-theory simpler as someone needs . I can offer to read having material enough and enough . May be it will be better . May be someone will see its version of the World .

Yours CT-theory

It is unfortunate that you cannot express your theory in English. Maybe a copy of it exists in legible English that you can post!

CT-theory-Now that I understand what dialect stands between us, I would like very much to have a printed copy of your theory. Please send me a copy of the full theory so that I can read it at my ease and work around the language problem.

I have studied the teachings of Miyamoto Musashi and know the way of the warrior. I would like to see how the way of the soldier differs. Please e-mail it to me so I can print it.

Back