Religious population

What's wrong with you people? Don't you know how to use a search engine?

I don't understand why everybody's near death experience has the same basic experiences. Can you explain that?

I already did.

The white tunnel thing is an effect of an oxygen-deprived brain.

The hallucinations of loved ones are a result of being in a near death crisis - a time in which one's thoughts often turn to loved ones.

The dreams of floating above the body are also most likely a brain effect - maybe the oxygen thing again.

Nobody comes back from a near death experience reporting anything that they didn't already know, or that they couldn't know without having floated out of their body.

I already did.

The white tunnel thing is an effect of an oxygen-deprived brain.

The hallucinations of loved ones are a result of being in a near death crisis - a time in which one's thoughts often turn to loved ones.

The dreams of floating above the body are also most likely a brain effect - maybe the oxygen thing again.

Nobody comes back from a near death experience reporting anything that they didn't already know, or that they couldn't know without having floated out of their body.

So you are 100% sure, you can guarantee that there is no afterlife?

So you are 100% sure, you can guarantee that there is no afterlife?

Of course not. Only religious nuts are 100% sure about that kind of thing.

There might be an afterlife, but I haven't seen any good evidence of it so far.

Well, there have been spotty reports of people under anesthesia knowing/recalling things that happened to them during surgery and stating that it was 'like they were watching their own surgery take place'... but that could be an amalgam of the super/sub conscious mind taking what people know about the procedure they are about to undergo, what they know about the team about to perform said surgery, and what they know of themselves and applying it to a dream-like state (if memory serves, most people that experience things like this regarding surgery can only really recall the face of the doctor who came to talk to them, not any of the nurses, though there was one case where the person remembered everything in vivid detail, including an unusual and lengthy complication that arose... that was a spooky one, I'll have to see if I can find it again)

Man op really has a thing against christians. Why not read the bible and come to your own conclusions, you seem to talk alot about christians.

Man op really has a thing against christians. Why not read the bible and come to your own conclusions, you seem to talk alot about christians.

Keep in mind this is an atheist forum . so what they say it must be so. As an example , I posted Jesus died and rise on third day , The New Zealander boss scrap ted and warned me for preaching .

Keep in mind this is an atheist forum . so what they say it must be so. As an example , I posted Jesus died and rise on third day , The New Zealander boss scrap ted and warned me for preaching .

Praise the Lord Jesus!!! Halleluiah!!! The wicked shall be cast into the pit of everlasting fire! Amen!!!

Back