Religious Olympics

Interested in watching Religious Olympics?

• Yes, it'd be good for a laugh!

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • No way, how boring!

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • WTF?!?!

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters

Michael

歌舞伎
Valued Senior Member
I thought I had an original idea again, only to find out someone else had it before me :mad:

Would you watch a Religious Olympics. Where instead of Nations Competing, it'd be Religions. I think it'd be pretty fun to watch people of various faiths praying to the Gods (or a God.. or even an Alien) and then duke it out. :)

We can keep a tali of which God or Prophetic vision is the most powerful - simply by counting the Gold Medals. It's be good fun!

Actually, I think that would be funny as all hell, and would be better than any shows on TV right now.

Sounds very Monty Python... Like the "middle aged twit of the year" games.

Great Idea. People will get to know that Paganism is a religion. One event is missing out though: Speaking in tongues! There the Protestants will beat everybody hands down, er, but the drunk Cats and weed smoking Rastas will give them a run for their faith. Hilarious! :D

Yes, the final event can be seeing whose god can light the sacrificial bonfire through prayer alone. Winner gets to put all the false prophets to death.

It would be pretty comical for sure :)
I was also thinking, it's a way for countries to "Battle it Out" metaphorically. At least the men in those societies. So? Why not for religions?

It's the darts final at the religious Olympics, the Pope is up against the Archbishop of Canterbury.

The pope chucks his first dart, a twenty. His second dart, a triple twenty. The Pope's on fire. His third dart,.... Oh No!!, he's way off target and has hit the Mother superior right between the eyes...... and the English commentator,"ONE NUN and an eighty!!!!"

And yes, as per usual,the Americans haven't got a fucking clue what I'm talking about.....GRRRRRR!

Catholics sent home in disgrace from Religiolympics for bringing out the Canons at the skeet shoot.

Rastas get sent home too. Captain of the Rasta team trash talks, claims 'he de'mon' everyone else gets wrong idea.

Christian pole vaulter accused of steroid abuse. Traces found in contents of last supper.

Huge confusion, mass fasting.
Allah found drinking at Bar mitzvah but feels looser for experience.

It's the darts final at the religious Olympics, the Pope is up against the Archbishop of Canterbury.

The pope chucks his first dart, a twenty. His second dart, a triple twenty. The Pope's on fire. His third dart,.... Oh No!!, he's way off target and has hit the Mother superior right between the eyes...... and the English commentator,"ONE NUN and an eighty!!!!"

And yes, as per usual,the Americans haven't got a fucking clue what I'm talking about.....GRRRRRR!
Ahhmmm, I have no clue....

Back