Religious Cults

Eluminate

Registered Senior Member
:D here we go... What do you people think about
the "church" of sciontology or other so called cults of religion and otherwise.

"We believe in omikron 5 and the spawn of imperial lord bangor we must paste our heads yellow before we drink the yellow potion of life and prepare for nirvana which awateth" j/k

Basicly I think its a bunch of crock people make up to defraud other people in our society. I personally had an experience last week, a girl of about 25 and a boy of about the same age came to my house and tried to solicit money for the end of the world, I kid you not this really happened. They were very nicely clad and the girl was stunning. After I screamed to my father that the idiots came again. *1st time catholic pair of about the same age came gathering money for jesus and the coming reckoning, these weren't catholics tho*. They left after they heard me shout back.

I wish I could get recruited by a cult. I'm a distant brooding outsider type, and I spend a lot of time on my college campus, isn’t that supposed to almost guarantee that I get hit up by some cult recruiter? But noooo, my school just seems to be too level headed for that sort of thing. I really need some people to hang out with. If I could get into some cult functions with free refreshments and people to socialize with who are too brainwashed to have a negative thought about a potential recruit I would be on cloud nine.

Back