Religion, ho ho ho!

Mr. Hamtastic

whackawhackado!
Registered Senior Member
Religion in general is a bit on the ridiculous side. Let's try something, for fun.

I am now the high priest of He Who Is Jolly. Those faithful to He Who Is Jolly shall be required to send any unnecessary finances to support He who is Jolly, and all of his charitable acts. He knows when you are sleeping, he knows when you are awake, he knows when you've been bad or good, for He is always watching. He Who Is Jolly has helpers everywhere. Some are "elves" lesser beings who are short and have an affinity for green. Some are "Reindeer" or simply "Deer", who are hunted by those who would go against He Who Is Jolly. Then there are those who dress like He Who Is Jolly, but they only make a short appearance near the winter solstice. The sooner everyone is brought into the folds of believers in He Who Is Jolly, the better off everyone will be.

Ok

2006-05-31.jpg

Lay your alms on plates for He Who Is Jolly. The sleigh bells shall be your sign of his near appearing.

Sorry but I'm an ajollyist. I have no brain, no morals, an out-of-control ego, I'm selfish, illogical, irrational, unreasonable, consumed with hate, I lack faith, I lack decency, I'm narrow minded, dishonest, unsympathetic, conceited, unforgiving, uncaring, I'm an unbeliever & doomed, I can't prove that He Who is Jolly doesn't exist, I was once indoctrinated into believing in He Who is Jolly& somebody named SAM thinks I'm an asshole, plus I think St. Nicholas, Santa Claus and He Who is Jolly are the same being.

According to legend I will someday be the recipient of a lump of coal for my transgressions.

And lo, those that were put on the naughty list shall receive not just a lump of coal, but also a bundle of switches.

Religion in general is a bit on the ridiculous side. Let's try something, for fun.

I am now the high priest of He Who Is Jolly. Those faithful to He Who Is Jolly shall be required to send any unnecessary finances to support He who is Jolly, and all of his charitable acts. He knows when you are sleeping, he knows when you are awake, he knows when you've been bad or good, for He is always watching. He Who Is Jolly has helpers everywhere. Some are "elves" lesser beings who are short and have an affinity for green. Some are "Reindeer" or simply "Deer", who are hunted by those who would go against He Who Is Jolly. Then there are those who dress like He Who Is Jolly, but they only make a short appearance near the winter solstice. The sooner everyone is brought into the folds of believers in He Who Is Jolly, the better off everyone will be.
kind of bizarre how we live in a world where you can barely stretch your little finger without having to pay money for it, yet somehow certain people expect religious organization to operate totally bereft of financial support
:shrug:

Last edited:
Your comments are noted by He Who Is Jolly, and He Who Is Jolly has decided to accept check, cash, or money order for you to remain on the Nice list.

Back