religion and et's

TILLEY

Registered Member
would suggest that you folks read some zachariah sitchen before you make outrageous statements of fact on this subject. nothing about et's or religion is black or white. does the word "gray" mean anything to you?
there is probably some truth in every message here that is on this subject. you just haven't found it yet. do the research, if you really want to form intellegent views of the cosmos........puleeese.

Tilley,

So, basically what you are saying in your own informed opinion, is that everyone here is just a lost little child that just stumbles on to the truth here and there. Hmmmm....

Why does it have to be white, black, or gray. Why not color ? Does that mean anything to you ?

If those here have such poor answers, and you have such great clarity on the subject, why not illuminate instead of pointing out flaws ? Even with research on the same thing from the same materials, each person will come away with their own perspective, which may not match your own. Why not just nip it in the bud now, and give us all your perspective so that we don't waste all that research time and get it 'wrong'.

>>if you really want to form intellegent views of the cosmos

Intelligence is relative. If you really were intelligent about the cosmos as it amounts to in its entirety, then your feet would not be stuck on terra, just as ours are. I hear imagination is a good filler for things that are unknown, or out of reach.

Hi Dooood,

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! :)

I understand what you are saying.

There are times, though, when the previously unknown reaches out and grabs you (literally)... then, it becomes known to you.

I make it a point to never take all of my information on a subject from just one source.

------------------
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight, kill, and die for your right to say it.

[This message has been edited by Oxygen (edited January 01, 2000).]

Truestory,

Happy new year !

Yes, I couldn't agree more. And it usually happens right at the time you least expect it. Then again, I guess if one were expecting it, it wouldn't have been unknown in the first place :)

Of these things I have absolutely no doubt.

Back