Regarding UFO "Disclosure"

tetsuru

Registered Member
Has it ever occured to you that... Some things such as the incident in 1965 where we (the US) hauled away objects for national security, might be something else? Like perhaps a material much denser the uranium... capible of making a warhead a thousand times greater then a modern nuclear weapon. Other countries might not want to hear we have weapons capible of blowing up an area the size of the state of texas now would they. I shouldn't have even put that out there. It doesn't matter though since i'm just some wacko on a internet forum as far as anyone is concerned... I just don't see why everyone assumes these are alien crafts. A meteor containing materials foreign to the earth can be just as valuable and dangerous to national security.

1. What incident in 1965? Where did it occur? What are your sources?
2. What has the density of the material got to do with its potential as nuclear weapons material?
3. Please cite your sources, or justify in detail, the notion that there may be radically different materials from extra-terrestrial sources. [Pages from Marvel Comics mentioning Kryptonite don't count.]

Ophiolite said:
1. What incident in 1965? Where did it occur? What are your sources?

You know, the secret one that was covered up, well apart from all the conspiracy theorists knowing about it.

2. What has the density of the material got to do with its potential as nuclear weapons material?

Because it's a metal not known on this planet. Despite that the physical properties of every metal well past trans-uranic stuff is well known, even stuff with half lives of fractions of a second, this stuff is different, it must sit between the known the elements of the periodic table. Not only are spacecraft made out of it, it powers them too, is frictionless, defies gravity, emits a gentle humming noise and brilliant white light, and it's crystalline structure lends itself to triangle shaped construction. I think you can buy on QVC.

3. Please cite your sources, or justify in detail, the notion that there may be radically different materials from extra-terrestrial sources. [Pages from Marvel Comics mentioning Kryptonite don't count.]

Source? It's clearly documented right in front of you on SciForums! What more could you want! You know, the secret, ish, 1965 incident! With the stuff! You know!

Ophiolite said:
That was very clever. And funny. What have you done with the real Duendy?
i am always clever and funny and intelligent. thing is your tooo dull to notice it

omg! Duendy typed two posts without a single mispelling! She must have been abducted by aliens and replaced with a typing robot!

Back