Recently...

Darkman

Registered Senior Member
I believe that recently I have come to understand the universe more fully. Previously I questioned what had created the universe, and what the universe was expanding into, but now I see that there is simply nothing here. So, with no creator of the universe (reality), and with the mind simply being a product of the soul, the biggest question must surely be what created the soul? Essentially at some point something has come out of nothing, has it not?

Darkman said:
...and with the mind simply being a product of the soul...
Hmmm - I personally think this should be the other way round. :D

agreed, if the mind was a product of the soul brain damage would cause you no harm.

Hmmm - I personally think this should be the other way round.
Could you explain yourself further please?
agreed, if the mind was a product of the soul brain damage would cause you no harm.
We are not talking about the brain we are talking about the mind. :p
Besides, the brain is responsible mostly for movement, and the products and results of the nervous system, not simply for the mind. Brain damage, whatever kind, probably does not affect the mind, except for the resulting questions of why it has happened etc., but simply effects movement etc.

darkman said:
We are not talking about the brain we are talking about the mind.
I think that is your problem, the mind is the brain, and the brain is the mind. moreover, of course it effects the mind if you have brain damage, what do you think happens to labotamised people?

Back