Raze mosques, rebuild temple

Michael

歌舞伎
Valued Senior Member
I'm sure this is far from the normal sentiment in Israel? Although I don’t live in Israel and I’m not religious so what do I know? Maybe it is a secret wish?

Raze mosques, rebuild temple

Nevertheless, I know there is something along the lines of the Messiah is going to make an appearance as soon as the Temple is rebuilt. Isn’t that correct? So why not just let them build their temple and when no Messiah shows up be done with it? I also think the Xians have some prophesies related to the Jewish building a Temple as well. So wouldn’t it behoove everyone, including Muslims, to just let the Jewish build the Temple there?

At the very least, when nothing happens, it would allow the Muslims to say “Told you so!” to BOTH the Jewish and the Xians!
:)

And who knows, with any luck, maybe it could act as a catalyst for people to denounce their belief and start thinking for themselves? (actually everyone would probably be really disappointed until someone made a new Prophesy and back square one we go) :(

"Tell me who to smite and he will be smoten oh, great one!" -Homer Simpson

Michel, Messiah isn't coming if they do so, althought i have a faith that Aqsaa is not going to be destroyed...

there is another stroy for IT

beside they believe in MESHI'KH not messiah..

Messiahk dagal and the will follow him from asfahan 70,000 jews not from palestine..

if you want to hear our stroy, you are wilcome...

we didn't copy any materials from any relgion before....

and we have the faith that we are correct due what i wrote to you at islam& science thread

There is a belief that the temple of the mount will be rebuilt, but the difference between some religious Jews and some Christians is that the person who will come and sit in that temple is different.

Some Jews Think the Messiah will sit in the temple.

Some Christians think that the Anti-Messiah or Anti-Christ will sit in that rebuilt temple.

And it is not necessary to demolish the mosque on the mount for the temple to be rebuilt. The temple was a relatively small building and its position was next to the current mosque, not in the same place. If the temple was rebuilt next to the mosque then the gap in between then would be 22 feet. The mosque would only have to be destroyed if they wanted to rebuild the temple complex, it was a lot larger than the temple itself.

All praise the Ancient Of Days

I don't think it is a normal sentiment in Israel, but that of religious extremists, literalists, fundementalists, the same element that is so dangerous among Muslims, too.

Well, that mosque is considered a very holy place. If the Jews destroy it then I am absolutely sure that the Arab nations are going to do a War or something. This is just my point of view. But if destroyed then there is going to be a lot of blood bath.

786 said:
Well, that mosque is considered a very holy place. If the Jews destroy it then I am absolutely sure that the Arab nations are going to do a War or something. This is just my point of view. But if destroyed then there is going to be a lot of blood bath.

Not only Arab nations, but also Islamic Nations, like Iran.

Also, i heard that Israel digging up tunnels under the Al'Aqsa Mosque and the Dome or Rock.

786 said:

honestly, i don't believe that Aqsaa will be touched.

just read sorat Israa'a
وليدخلوا المسجد كما دخلوه أول مرة

so the sora clears everthing..

M-16 said:
Not only Arab nations, but also Islamic Nations, like Iran.

Also, i heard that Israel digging up tunnels under the Al'Aqsa Mosque and the Dome or Rock.

wrong, Iran is watching thier hold land been destroyed and did nothing..

Look at histroy..

mention one small war between Iran and Jews....

Michael said:
Nevertheless, I know there is something along the lines of the Messiah is going to make an appearance as soon as the Temple is rebuilt. Isn’t that correct?

This supposition that you mention carries as much weight as a rumor that many Zionists only wished were true. You see, unlike for the First Messiah, the Jews have lost God's Blessing of recurrent Prophecy. Whereas before, no Jewish Generation went without a Prophet, now it has been 2 Thousand Years since Judaism had a Prophet. You see, God had a Convenant with the Jewish People -- that the Messiah would rise from their Ranks. He did. After that the deal was quite over. And this is even before we assume that God might have felt in the slightest way vindictive against the Jews because of the hostile and murderous welcome they gave to the Messiah when He was finally delivered.

So, with the Jews so obviously in the Spiritual Dark it would be ridiculous for the Muslims to tear down one of the most important Mosques in the World, just to test a rumor spread by little old ladies.

Besides, if you look at it from God's Point of View, when the Mosque was built in Jerusalem, in the 7th or 8th Century, why should that have not constituted a Rebuilding of the Temple. It IS a Religious Building, no? It WAS built in the correct spot, no? The God of Islam is the same God of the Jews, no?

The Mosque is The Temple.

7x7 said:
wrong, Iran is watching thier hold land been destroyed and did nothing..

Look at histroy..

mention one small war between Iran and Jews....

Your right, for some reason Iran came to my head, maybe because they threatened to destroy Israel if it attacked Iran's nuclear facilities.

"Zionists, the source of most of 2days problems", M-16

Nice sentiment. Are you in line waiting to strap explosives to yourself to? There must be a jew with a giant oven near the north pole causing global warming......

towards said:
"Zionists, the source of most of 2days problems", M-16

Nice sentiment. Are you in line waiting to strap explosives to yourself to? There must be a jew with a giant oven near the north pole causing global warming......

You're quibbling. You know what the man is talking about and you know he is correct within that discernable intent. Do you really suppose that Islam would be in Revolt and that we would be talking about a Global War against Terrorism if Zionism had not engineered the invasion and usurpation of Palestine, and still seem to be aiming for a Greater Isreal? Check the Maps. The Iraqi borders are within the projected boundaries of the Greater Israel. It makes all reasonable people smell some fairly longnosed cigar smoking wholesale paying rats.

If memory serves, that mosque can't make way for a temple until a red calf is born with no spots on it. Our peace depends on a red calf.

"You're quibbling. You know what the man is talking about and you know he is correct within that discernable intent. Do you really suppose that Islam would be in Revolt and that we would be talking about a Global War against Terrorism if Zionism had not engineered the invasion and usurpation of Palestine, and still seem to be aiming for a Greater Isreal?", Leo Volont

Yes, there without a doubt still be terrorism in the world and a revolt of Islam if there was no conflict in Palestine. Fundamentalism of Islam has many root causes, and Israel is one of the mild cases. Israel is obviously a common topic of Arab hatred, but in general is one of the smaller conflicts of the world. Considerably more Muslims die every year within, India for instance, during religious conflict. In other words, fanatics direct their anger toward whoever they wish, and Israel is a favorite topic. Militancy in Islam has grown because of.....
1) An incredible explosion in population resulting in a huge disenfranchised youth. The slices of the shared pie are simply getting smaller. Lifestyles are declining.
2) A culture having difficulty adjusting to the modern world and western ideas invading their countries
3) Saudi Arabia's government supplying considerable amount of cash indirectly to terrorists. They buy legitimacy from Mullahs in the country who then take the money and create fundamentalist schools based on strict Wahhabism, the Saudi Islamic belief. This is the reason for the war in Iraq. The U.S. could not demand the worlds largest reserve of oil act on terrorism until they installed a friendly government in the second largest reserves. Israel and greater Palestine have absolutely nothing to do with the Iraq war.

M-16's comment smacked of the conspiracy theories I have heard so many times before that jews are the source of the worlds problems, hence my comment. I do not quibble, I base my points in facts. I do not wish take up to much room about politics in the religious forum, so you can further your argument with me in many threads elsewhere.

Back