rats and roaches

Greg Bernhardt

www.physicsforums.com
Registered Senior Member
I am very interested in rats and roaches... I guess all vermin. Anyway are there are studies, new reports or general information place that I can find cool things about them? Like shocking studies about where they live or some startling new stories about them in resturants... new york city.. you get the idea

It not the roach that i'm worried about it the moth and spiders they becoming more massive than before. Every time i went to the toilet one of the moth was like a size of your whole thumb was flying around and it scared the shit outta me

I heard rumors about that if humanity was destroyed by nukes, roaches will continue to roam the Earth. ;)

Roach........:bugeye: :bugeye: :bugeye: :bugeye: AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH must kill them all

happy 200 birthday brolly!!

yay

It not the roach that i'm worried about it the moth and spiders they becoming more massive than before. Every time i went to the toilet one of the moth was like a size of your whole thumb was flying around and it scared the shit outta me

Nice, same thing happened to be the other day. There was this moth in my room that must have been the size of my hand, I picked up a nearby book (just happened to be the bible) and I smote it down!

I heard rumors about that if humanity was destroyed by nukes, roaches will continue to roam the Earth.

I heard that as well.

I heard about the roaches too. ;)

physicsforums, you could try www.google.com, and enter rats/roaches/vermin plus a key word for what specifically you're looking for. For example "restaurants", or "shocking" though that would probably be in the context of electricity. :rolleyes: :eek:

I heard rumors about that if humanity was destroyed by nukes, roaches will continue to roam the Earth.

yup, its true, flys and all sorts of bugs will live on. there would be an abunancy of flesh around so plenty of food for them.

cockroaches.jpg

interesting photo of kids looking at cockroaches, when i first seen it i thought they were eating them. (thats why i found it interesting by the way.) :D

cockies.jpg

look at the size of these babies. some people have them as pets, not my idea of a pet.

_1925513_rat1.pg.jpg

black rat.

20000825-platypus.jpg

Quick roach fact: If you cut off a roach's head, it can live for several days. It only dies because it can't drink so it dehydrates. :bugeye:

hehehe

thats what i thought as well firefly

and i can garentiee thoes are NOT vermin

besides having a very endanged population they live in creeks and eat shellfish and fish

how in gods name are they vermin?

watch out for the spurs on the males tho, they are posiones and only used in the mating season

That's a duckbilled platypus though, isn't it, so what's the connection?
heheheh :D I was looking for pictures of roaches and rats for my last post and i stumbled on that picture of a duckbilled platypus. I thought it looked cool and posted it too hoping nobody would notice but i'm caught. lol :D

Back