Raping and Enslaving women in the BIBLE.

and WHY should anyone care that poor islam was getting bashed when you post like this?

Originally posted by Green_World
Originally posted by Asguard
and WHY should anyone care that poor islam was getting bashed when you post like this?
==================================

I am REACTING.

Uh, no. THEY are reacting. You started posting this tripe first.

Originally posted by williamwbishop
================================

Did you not see their posts about Islam MR. HYPOCRITE ????

they started it with the thread my problem with Islam.

No, before you started, they were happily bashing christianity you prat.

Survey says?

Is there anything in that topic post that we weren't aware of? Quick show of hands?

I just don't understand. What is it we're supposed to do here, join the Jihad and shoot a Christian?

Christianity is oppressive, false faith? Well, duh! :rolleyes: I'm sorry, Green World, but you're a day late and at least a dollar short on that one.

It really is unfortunate but you've caught us in a transitional period where a bunch of us are trying to put past acrimony behind us, so we're not always anxious to dredge up old fights and reopen old wounds, but there's nothing in that topic post that is remotely new.

Perhaps with a little more independent writing than a restatement of the obvious at the end would have helped. But you're not giving us much to work with.

thanx,
Tiassa :cool:

Re: Survey says?

Originally posted by tiassa
Is there anything in that topic post that we weren't aware of? Quick show of hands?

I just don't understand. What is it we're supposed to do here, join the Jihad and shoot a Christian?

Christianity is oppressive, false faith? Well, duh! :rolleyes: I'm sorry, Green World, but you're a day late and at least a dollar short on that one.

It really is unfortunate but you've caught us in a transitional period where a bunch of us are trying to put past acrimony behind us, so we're not always anxious to dredge up old fights and reopen old wounds, but there's nothing in that topic post that is remotely new.

Perhaps with a little more independent writing than a restatement of the obvious at the end would have helped. But you're not giving us much to work with.

thanx,
Tiassa :cool:

A little thought on one's own would not be going to far either.

CHRISTIANITY IS OPPRESSIVE FALSE FAITH

Sorry....wrong answer.
Christianity is a real faith. It goes on today with millions of people having "FAITH" in something they believe in, hence the faith is true, it exists. Just because I don't believe in Christ doesn't mean to say that faith in Christ doesn't exist. The only experience of oppression I have experienced from Christianity is the "foot in the door" routine from mormons and J.W.'s.
So get down off your high horse, get the chip off your shoulder and take a good look at yourself. You are a disgrace to humanity.

Originally posted by Vienna
CHRISTIANITY IS OPPRESSIVE FALSE FAITH
Sorry....wrong answer.
Christianity is a real faith. It goes on today with millions of people having "FAITH" in something they believe in, hence the faith is true, it exists. Just because I don't believe in Christ doesn't mean to say that faith in Christ doesn't exist. The only experience of oppression I have experienced from Christianity is the "foot in the door" routine from mormons and J.W.'s.
So get down off your high horse, get the chip off your shoulder and take a good look at yourself. You are a disgrace to humanity.

But the oppressive part fits though.;)

But the oppressive part fits though.;)

It fits within Christianity itself, it is hanging itself. Too many Holier than thou's, too many "I am more righteous than you", Dog eat dog within the ranks, Hypocrisy and condescension is rife. Then you have the Whatsup's of the world. And in the turmoil of all this your supposed to have faith. It's killing itself.
The only oppression I have experienced OUTSIDE Christianity, is as I have mentioned above.

Last edited:
Green_World:

In islam you can buy your way out of a crime!

Quote: Surah Al-Baqarah: 2:178
O you who believe! Al-Qisas (the Law of Equality in punishment) is prescribed for you in case of murder: the free for the free, the slave for the slave, and the female for the female. But if the killer is forgiven by the brother (or the relatives, etc.) of the killed against blood money, then adhering to it with fairness and payment of the blood money, to the heir should be made in fairness. This is an alleviation and a mercy from your Lord. So after this whoever transgresses the limits (i.e. kills the killer after taking the blood money), he shall have a painful torment.

QUOTE:Why Calamities and Destructions are Happenning to Muslims? By: Mohamad Sharis Abdul Karim

On the other side, it is worth for us to look on ourselves so that we can improve our weaknesses. I would like to recite one hadith…and I don’t intend to elaborate on it. Let us hear and we judge it ourselves.
The companion ‘Abdullaah Ibn ‘Abbaas r.a., narrated that the Prophet sallallaahu ‘alaihi wa sallam said: “Five matters result when five things happen: If people break their covenant with Allaah, He will send an enemy against them; If they rule by other than the Law of Allaah, poverty will spread among them; If they become deceptive in trade, Allaah will deprive them of crops and they will be struck with famine; And if they withhold the payment of Zakaah, they will be struck with drought.”.
[At- Tabaraani]

Boy, .....you got lots of homework to do, ..don't you?
You spent so much time criticizing other religions, and turn the blind eye to your own.
:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Microzoft
Green_World:

In islam you can buy your way out of a crime!

Quote: Surah Al-Baqarah: 2:178
O you who believe! Al-Qisas (the Law of Equality in punishment) is prescribed for you in case of murder: the free for the free, the slave for the slave, and the female for the female. But if the killer is forgiven by the brother (or the relatives, etc.) of the killed against blood money, then adhering to it with fairness and payment of the blood money, to the heir should be made in fairness. This is an alleviation and a mercy from your Lord. So after this whoever transgresses the limits (i.e. kills the killer after taking the blood money), he shall have a painful torment.

QUOTE:Why Calamities and Destructions are Happenning to Muslims? By: Mohamad Sharis Abdul Karim

On the other side, it is worth for us to look on ourselves so that we can improve our weaknesses. I would like to recite one hadith…and I don’t intend to elaborate on it. Let us hear and we judge it ourselves.
The companion ‘Abdullaah Ibn ‘Abbaas r.a., narrated that the Prophet sallallaahu ‘alaihi wa sallam said: “Five matters result when five things happen: If people break their covenant with Allaah, He will send an enemy against them; If they rule by other than the Law of Allaah, poverty will spread among them; If they become deceptive in trade, Allaah will deprive them of crops and they will be struck with famine; And if they withhold the payment of Zakaah, they will be struck with drought.”.
[At- Tabaraani]

Boy, .....you got lots of homework to do, ..don't you?
You spent so much time criticizing other religions, and turn the blind eye to your own.
============================

Well BOY, I agree fully with this great hadith, thank you for supplying me with more ammunitiuon.:p

Well BOY, I agree fully with this great hadith, thank you for supplying me with more ammunitiuon.:p

only a fool thinks he can convert people

only a fool feels the need to convert people

only a fool knows the truth

only a fool replies to your posts (i slipped here)

There's another quote, Green, somewhere about "if you see a comely woman and take a liking to her, you may take her home as a wife. If you lose your liking for her, she shall go free." Something like that.

And about how it's ok to kill your family and relatives in the name of god. I have the chapter names somewhere, I won't bother getting them out unless you want them.

As for Islam, it is a painful fact that women get a fucking heck of a lot more rights in Christian countries or Hindu countries than Muslim countries. Sad. Solution is to either become atheist or Hindu. Or Isian.

I'm not even going to bother with correcting your quotes this time. True christians are already aware the verses you quoted, and it's only out of a lack of their understanding, that I've found a woman to have a problem with them. Also, do you have any idea of what's written of man in the bible? You might find it quite enlighting to read the entire "unaltered" bible, in the language that you have the greatest command of first, before railing yourself against it. After all, the quran is based on the scpitures you seem to take such delite in accussing of falsehood and injustice.

Back