questions of male groinal physiology

Anew

Life isn't a question.
Banned
do men that only take vice , caffeine, & alcohol etc.. moderately or not at all menstruate, let's say piss with a bit of blood from time to time? whenst having a mostly healthy body, and I'm not referring to eating beet magenta color.
may this only be circumiscised men or could this be for uncircumscised men as well. I am a woman with simple curiosity's.

;)

:bawl: really would like to know

do men that only take vice , caffeine, & alcohol etc.. moderately or not at all menstruate, let's say piss with a bit of blood from time to time? whenst having a mostly healthy body, and I'm not referring to eating beet magenta color.
may this only be circumiscised men or could this be for uncircumscised men as well. I am a woman with simple curiosity's.

;)

:bawl: really would like to know

Is this a joke? What appalling ignorance.

If you are a woman, you should know what causes menstruation, and that will answer your ridiculous question.

If you don't, then look it up.

If you pass blood in your urine you should see a doctor, it is indicative of a problem that should addressed.

Unless you are a pregnant male, in whcih case it is normal and nothing to worry about.

do men that only take vice , caffeine, & alcohol etc.. moderately or not at all menstruate, let's say piss with a bit of blood from time to time? whenst having a mostly healthy body, and I'm not referring to eating beet magenta color. may this only be circumiscised men or could this be for uncircumscised men as well.
No. This does not happen. Blood in urine is a symptom of a major health problem, and a doctor must be consulted quickly.

By the way, there is no such word as "groinal." A groin is the folded skin where the thigh joins the abdomen, caused by sitting down or bending that joint in some other way. Every man and every woman has two groins.

In the past, some people used the word "groin" as a euphemism for the testicles, but this is not common today. Everybody just says "balls." ;)

By the way, there is no such word as "groinal." A groin is the folded skin where the thigh joins the abdomen, caused by sitting down or bending that joint in some other way. Every man and every woman has two groins.

You learn something new everyday. I did not know, after all of these years what the proper defition of a groin was! I should have though, because I have had a pulled a groin and it was not nearly as enjoyable as my incorrect definition indicated it should have been.;)

Back