Questions about Latent TB/Cancer Etc.

Kumar

Registered Senior Member
Hello,

I have some thoughts/confusions:-

1. Suppose a person is exposed to TB bacterias & gets some passing acute reactions from these but didn't get it as full active stage. So he aquires latent TB infections with out any symptoms. I think it is due to inability of immunity to handle all the bacterias on its exposure at that time. Our defence system then opt for 2nd option--arrest/encapsule these bacterias as latent stage to stop their multiplication & spread or starve these in capsule by arresting or wait for the right oppurtunity by improving the immunity/defence power to handle or kill them. Is it right?

Now suppose that person got his immunity/defence power suitably improved after some time which can then become capable to handle those hidden/dormant or encapsuled bacterias in latency OR weakens his immunity.

What will happen? On improved immunity--will those bacterias be resurfaced/directly exposed to immune agents to kill the bacterias as a "direction towards cure" but presenting an apparent impression of active stage OR not? On weakened immunity--will these infecting agents be resurfaced, multiply & spread as a "direction towards spread of disease" OR not? We can also think similarily for cancer.

In short; can an impression of active stage/spread after a latency/tumor formation be a direction towards cure on improved immunity AND a direction of increase the infection/disease on weakening the immunity/defence power?

2. Whether excess/low gastric acid can effect the effectiveness of TB durgs? Suppose a person under this TB tratment, if lives in a place with hard water/alkaline water supply OR take other foods which can raise his gastric pH, can experiance lesser effects of TB medicines or not? In short, I want to know whether imbalances in digetive pH can effect the effectiveness/absorption of TB medicines or not?

Can low digestive pHs also encourage intestinal mucus blocks resulting into low medicines absorption?

I shall be thankful if you can reply/discuss these thoughts.

Best Wishes.

I am dumb. But l wana say something else on all this.

Form what you have written, its clear that immunity is acquired. Vaccines to help acquire immunity. What this tell me is that if we find out where this immunity is stored in our body and how it spreads after vaccination then we should be able to just copy immunity from one person to another without vaccines.

So what do you think about that, is there any such research going any where, if not then will you be able to live with the fact that your not spreading this word ?

Is it by antibodies developed by vaccinations?

I also want to understand where is strong & week immunity/defence strength? Is is ONLY inherited or can also be aquired? Can there be some relations between immunity or defence responces and acid, base & water(mucus) balances?

M. tuberculosis was the most restricted in growth at pH 6.0, and all of this growth required elevated levels of Mg2+...These results demonstrate that M. tuberculosis is unique among the mycobacteria in its extreme sensitivity to acid and indicate that M. tuberculosis must acquire sufficient Mg2+ in order to grow in a mildly acidic environment such as within the phagosome of macrophages.
http://iai.asm.org/cgi/content/abst...49ba5d303f01ffed7402fdb5&keytype2=tf_ipsecsha

Whether above quote awnsers my 2nd question?

Kumar said:
Can't you awnser it? Is is not important to discuss?

I hope U r not asking me , I am not a medical professional, that was my suggestion which I made out of good will.

I think U should find if there are any medicine or immunology forums on internet, best of luck.

Anomalous, Yes, whatever you could best awnser, you did. I am trying it elsewhere as you suggested.

Thanks.

Kumar said:
Anomalous, Yes, whatever you could best awnser, you did. I am trying it elsewhere as you suggested.

Thanks.

But let me know where you got success when you make the difference by not just existing in this world.

Back