Question

SnakeLord

snakeystew.com
Valued Senior Member
Hi, i have some questions that may seem of little to no relevance to some people but would at the very least answer my curiosity and settle an issue i have long considered.

Why don't/wouldn't you believe in dragons? They appear in the bible and other religious texts predating the bible and have appeared in written form countless times throughout history

Why don't/wouldn't you believe in aliens? They appear in religious texts predating the bible, appear throughout history in pictures and written accounts. To this day there have been millions upon millions of documented sightings of ufo's/aliens, abductions etc. Even the bible shows evidence of alien visitors, even the nephilim, (those who fell from above), can be seen as alien visitors.

Why don't/wouldn't you believe in unicorns? They have appeared throughout history and even in some versions of the bible. In some ways it's just a horse with a horn. Many animals possess protrustions made of bone even to this day.

I could go on in this manner for hours. What i want to know is why you believe in god but perhaps don't believe in the things i have mentioned even though they have no less evidence supporting their existence, in many cases are even spoken of in the bible and in some cases have more evidence to suggest reality than god does. I just wonder what differences mean believing in one and not believing in another. If anyone could answer i'd be grateful.

Thanks.

P.S Apologies if anything like this has been posted before, i must have missed it :)

Why don't/wouldn't you believe in dragons?

Never seen one

Why don't/wouldn't you believe in aliens?

Never seen one

Why don't/wouldn't you believe in unicorns?

Never seen one

What i want to know is why you believe in god

I see his reflection as we speak

But thats all all rhetorics :D

First I do consider aliens/dragons/unicorns and all other things i can and cannot yet think of very possible . But to answer your question as you wished it to be answered , it is so because those unicorns are relatively chanceless at creating life/universe/GAPS as God is .

God leaves bigger gaps man......

Back