Question that plague me.

sargentlard

Save the whales motherfucker
Valued Senior Member
1) This has been asked to death but never answered: Why are all the pictures and videos that matter always the worst pictures and videos one can possible take?. If so much alien activity really is prevalent throughout the world then you'd think believers would carry around a 11 megapixel camera with enough memory to photograph the Pelopennisian war in its entirety but nope, no such thing. All the pictures are the worst throwaway camera bullshit you have ever seen, same with videos.

here is a hint...go digital. Why do they not wise up and provide choherent pictures?

2) Why is Alien activity mainly contained to the Southern region of the United States? Aliens do not like the North? Aliens must be Democrats then. Why do you never hear of an alien sighting in New York, Chicago or any major city for that matter? Why are these sightings only reported in desolate areas with little to no population and intelligence? Aliens are shy or aviodant people? They do not like bright lights or educated abductees, with the ability to read?

I need to know.

UFO = something that is unidentified and flying

Unintelligent southerners see something they don't recognize in the sky and call it aliens. They might have never heard of an F-15, but they have heard of aliens so that's what they label it. That's my shitty guess.

Great question Sarge.
I would give almost anything to have been able to record what I saw on a video camera.
The unfortunate thing about sightings is that only about 1 in 10 people report what they see when related to a UFO sighting.
And this is even probly a high estimate.
I myself never reported what I saw.
Who do you call, what do you say, it was not worth it to me to report it.
In the united states alone there was some huge number of sightings, I don't think it was more than 100,000, but it was definitely more than 10,000.
And these were just the ones reported.
Times either one of these numbers by ten, and it is quite large.

Even if 99,999 of these reports were hoaxes, it still only takes one to make this phenomena real.
I tell you Sarge, this is definitely a strange place to be having witnesed what I did on a subject that is this weird, deep, perplexing, unknown, ridiculed, etc.
I am now on the other side of the so called "one way mirror" looking back at the unexperienced.
I can't go back to the other side of not knowing if this phenomena is real or not.

I have a question for you Sarge, if you did happen to see a UFO phenomena that totaly convinced you that either ET exists and is definitely here, or that there is technology so far advanced on earth, doing strangely motivated military missions like hanging out over Kelowna B.C. Canada just to cause havoc and confusion.....
Would you be proavtive in letting people know about what you saw, or would you just keep it to yourself, or would you perhaps talk about it casually when the topic came up?

Related question:
Why do banks and other businesses have such lousy security cameras? I couldn't recognize myself in the tapes they show on CrimeStoppers.
Is there a vast alien conspiracy to deprive us of good video?

lol, he's got a point my picture looked like i had a mustache and beared.

moementum7 said:
Would you be proavtive in letting people know about what you saw, or would you just keep it to yourself, or would you perhaps talk about it casually when the topic came up?

I would keep my mouth shut. In the instance it is real then the U.S government would want to have something to do with me, very badly.

Is there a vast alien conspiracy to deprive us of good video?

I guess aliens disrupt the video and instead of outright erasing it they make it horribly bad so get people laughed at.

Sargentlard, perhaps you could back up your statement that most UFO sightings occur
in the southern USA. The most highly investigated UFO cases are not from the southern USA. The Malmstrom AFB, the case in which the minuteman missiles were shut, is located in Montana. The Rendlesham Forest incident was from England. The
Belgium reports are, of course, not from the USA. The Washington D.C. wave of 1952.
The Trans-en-Provence, France sighting and evidence. Roswell is in New Mexico, usually considered 'the west' instead of 'the south.' The Japanese airlines 747 sighting
was in Anchorage Alaska. The Teheran, Iran sightings and official military reports were
not in the USA. Is Mexico in the southern USA, sargentlard? This is not the first time
I have seen you imply that 'southerners' are ignorant, sargentlard. I believe it is someone else that is ignorant.

Back