Question about Space

Not if it's empty, no. Because it never is empty, we can only speculate actually; or make an informed guess, since we don't really know.

Inertia is because of mass; elasticity is tension - gravity and charge 'behave' elastically.
What is elasticity? It's the tension in free space between gravity and charge.

Elasticity is generally spoken about in terms of deformation of solid objects.
This implies viscosity, density, etc.

Because physics generally refers to the elastic modulus of solids, doesn't imply that liquids or gases are not elastic.
I'd conclude that it's a property of matter, generally; matter is mass and charge, generally.

The elasticity doesn't seem to exist if we believe that it's increasingly expanding at an increasing rate. Thus, it must not have elastic properties greater than its current expanding properties. Inferring that its elasticity does not increase as it is thinned.

So...is it really elastic?

Very interesting perspective..Cheskichips......Can you build upon that to give us a common measurement that we might use as a proof to solve a problem?

DwayneD.L.Rabon

Very interesting perspective..Cheskichips......Can you build upon that to give us a common measurement that we might use as a proof to solve a problem?

DwayneD.L.Rabon

Gentleman

Void space is a conductor of light and gravity. Therefore it must be elastic.

I often look at the hydro dynamics of a swimming pool. When the Jets are forcing water out into the pool, sign waves are created on the elastic surface of the water.

These waves are being conducted in the medium of water. The waves have all kinds of interference patterns and in many cases when the interference becomes two much a vortex is formed.

I imagine that space might contain the same properties. We do not observe the energy substance of space because it exists in a spectrum not visible to the human eye. Yet I can only imagine if we were able to observe this frequency, we would observe a structure at rest glowing with potential energy.

Similar to the tension surface of a body of water not disturbed. Flat unless disturbed.

And like water the exterior surface of space may poses a tension similar to the outer surface of water; a tension, a kind of membrane spherical in nature.

Does this make any sense?

I often look at the hydro dynamics of a swimming pool. When the Jets are forcing water out into the pool, sign waves are created on the elastic surface of the water.
Sine waves, sine waves. Sine, cosine, tangent? sin, cos, tan? Ringing any bells?
These waves are being conducted in the medium of water.
Other than the vertical motion of the water, gentle surface waves are not water moving but energy.
and in many cases when the interference becomes two much a vortex is formed.
No, overlapping waves wouldn't form a vortex. A vortex would be formed by something like a couple of flows, where I'm using the word 'couple' to mean 'two parallel but displaced flows going in opposite directions'. Multiple waves would not form this, because the vortex is only formed by horizontal motion of water, which waves are not. The jets themselves would form them but the wake they produce would not. Waves might overlap enough that their energy is enough to cause turbulence and 'chop' but a vortex would only form under staggeringly precise conditions.
We do not observe the energy substance of space because it exists in a spectrum not visible to the human eye. Yet I can only imagine if we were able to observe this frequency, we would observe a structure at rest glowing with potential energy.
That would mean space itself radiates at a particular energy, giving off photons of particular frequencies. It doesn't. We can measure all the way from ultra low frequency radio waves through to high energy gamma rays and space doesn't have that property.

DwayneD.L.Rabon

The elasticity doesn't seem to exist if we believe that it's increasingly expanding at an increasing rate. Thus, it must not have elastic properties greater than its current expanding properties. Inferring that its elasticity does not increase as it is thinned.

So...is it really elastic?

WHAT IF; The Universe is not expanding. What if what we observe as remnants of the big bang is the outer membrane of the universe vibrating with interference due to its interior disturbances?

If one can imagine a bubble of gas within water, rising toward the surface. In experiments, I can imagine that bubbles rise in water at a similar constant rate.

This could be similar to the speed of light having a near constant in the medium of space.

I imagine light to be like bubbles in water. Heading to the surface in order to defuse.

What if, what we observe as matter (all Constantly in motion) is no more than a system of less dense properties heading to the outer surface of the universe in order to defuse?

I know this is a different look at the problem of the structure of the universe. I am just trying to explain how I vision a process that might comply with our observations.

Similarities:

1. Bubbles often combine as they rise to the surface.

1. A. Galaxies often combine as they head to the outer regions of space.

2. On the surface of water, waves radiate until they defuse.

2. A. This could be what we observe as cosmic background radiation.

2. A. 1. When we perform experiments in space with water, it forms a sphere and when disturbed, it fluctuates until the energy waves from the disturbance are dissapated. Allowing the water to once again find equilibrium.

Well .... Yeah it does seems to make sense. I would add that it must be a superconducting Pool.

DwayneD.L.Rabon

I think the energy of the universe must work similar to this experiment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaHLwla2WiI

The unusual thing is that once a large enough bubble is formed. It seems to find its own equilibrium due to the tensors of the membrane surrounding the gas.

Could it be that our universe is going to form one huge super galaxie that will live forever in equilibrium until disturbed by an outside force?

Back