Quantum Quack Hypothetical

Quantum Quack

Life's a tease...
Valued Senior Member
"Over the years of peristent observation and study of natural phenonema, I have found the keys to the big questions. How the universe was created, what makes the universe with all it's life tick. How and why the pyramids where built and how to defy gravity and open 2 dimensional gates to the stars. Not just a mind game but real physics with physical outcomes."

"The knowledge is potent, it has the potential if used incorrectly to destroy our selves and the entire universe as well. It also has the potential to heal and inspire truely great deeds and works. Minimise our suffering and help those that are less fortunate."

"As with all knowledge there is always a dark side in the way it could be used.
The knowledge of nuclear fission, fussion and all those new technologies that have been beneficial to humanity have also been used in very negative ways."

However this has always only been to our immediate detriment and benefit. The Knowledge I have has by far more widespread ramifications and with all this in mind I ask the question:
Do you really want to know what I know?

Quantum Quack said:
"Over the years of peristent observation and study of natural phenonema, I have found the keys to the big questions. How the universe was created, what makes the universe with all it's life tick. How and why the pyramids where built and how to defy gravity and open 2 dimensional gates to the stars. Not just a mind game but real physics with physical outcomes."

"The knowledge is potent, it has the potential if used incorrectly to destroy our selves and the entire universe as well. It also has the potential to heal and inspire truely great deeds and works. Minimise our suffering and help those that are less fortunate."

"As with all knowledge there is always a dark side in the way it could be used.
The knowledge of nuclear fission, fussion and all those new technologies that have been beneficial to humanity have also been used in very negative ways."

However this has always only been to our immediate detriment and benefit. The Knowledge I have has by far more widespread ramifications and with all this in mind I ask the question:
Do you really want to know what I know?

This sounds a little like a trick question.

I would ask, If you have this knowledge, and you are aware that the destructive side of this energy can end all life on Earth, would you not want to qualify those who you will enlighten with this knowledge?

BTW Quantum Quack

Good to here from you, I was wondering if you would have the time to help me with an algebraic equation?

I wish to work out a multidimensional universe based on size.

This sounds a little like a trick question.
You are of course quite right, in that it is a sort of trick question.

I would ask, If you have this knowledge, and you are aware that the destructive side of this energy can end all life on Earth, would you not want to qualify those who you will enlighten with this knowledge?

Ending life on Earth is not the limit of the negative consequences of improper experientation or use of "this knowledge"
Ending all existance universally could be a consequence of inappropriate application.
For example:
If one knows how to achieve hyper space one also knows how to contract dimensions to zero.
If one knows how to defy gravity one also knows how to move galaxies about. etc etc......

If I had this knowledge would I qualify who would be privy to it? This is a tough question.
Based on current human behaviour no one would be qualified to share this knowledge, the ramifications being just too enourmous. However at some time in our evolution this knowledge will become available as I feel no doubt it exists elsewhere in the universe.
At the moment science is pre-occupied with Einstien-Minkowsky space and by being so can not achieve this knowledge. Blinded by their own sense of limitations.
Is this a good thing?
I guess it could be said that this is a good thing as humanity matures slowly to the wisdom of how to cope with knowledge safely.

Attiudes such as Pseudo Perpetual energy devices don't exist.
Hyperspace is in the realm of Sci fi
Gravitational defiance devices stay put in pseudo science forums etc etc.

In a way I get the impression that the universe is sort of protecting itself from our agressive quest for knowledge. We too wish not to know and build our own barrers to the ultimate physical truths. Fear of course being our main obstacle, the fear that we would accidently destroy the very thing we love....that being the universe and everything in it.

The notion of universal terrorism is just appalling to think about.

BTW Quantum Quack

Good to here from you, I was wondering if you would have the time to help me with an algebraic equation?

I wish to work out a multidimensional universe based on size.

I tend not to work with math and focus on long hand verbal logic instead but of course this is the same thing I guess, but I find verbal logic considerably better for a fuller understanding than math.

If you want by al means Pm me....

Do you think Humanity is capable of properly containing the knowledge I suggested is available?

Quantum Quack said:
Do you think Humanity is capable of properly containing the knowledge I suggested is available?

All of Humanity No, not at this time, maybe in the distant future about a Million years from now.

A small group of qualified individuals, could experiment in secret, with extreme caution, proven moral with the intension to preserve man kind and our existence, this could work. It will require oversight by a control group, say the committee of 100 for example, without giving them express knowledge just a general overview.

The benefits of such knowledge may insure the survival of Humanity, even though it may have the ability to destroy what we perceive as our existence. If we do nothing, I think we know what the future has in store for Humanity.

The language you are using has instilled in myself, a great deal of excitement about the possibilities, I know something will happen, it is not a mater of if, only a mater of when..........

According to Homogenous fields this information could be released pre-maturely and purely by accident.

I do believe that the concept I am working toward may lead down the same road.

I will PM you my theory.

some one once said "....that all knowledge we will ever need is buried deep with in our minds and that the only reason it is not brougt into the conscious realms though realisations is the fear of that knowledge. Not just by ourselves but the fear others may have."

For example if one subscribes to the Alien theory.
"if humanity stumbled onto the knowledge with behaviours that theatened their existance it would be encumbent upon the Alien race to anhilate that knowledge." Therefore humanity woudl be placed at risk by that knowledge.

Not because of that knowledge but because of the fear of what we may do with that knowledge.

60 odd years of Cold war and nuclear threat and catastrophies, current and past terrorism, and blind experimentation with genetic engineering are all scarey behavious.

So, if a small country like New Zealand discovers the knowledge it would make NZ a target. Simply because the worlds survival is now dependant on New Zealands use of that knowledge. By the same token if we bring alien races into the picture thay too would become dependant on how New Zealand used it's knowledge.

If you were in charge of the well being of billions of persons what would be your reaction to knowing that your entire existence is now dependant on one small country on a tiny little planet that has a serious problem with it's behaviours?

Quantum Quack said:
If you were in charge of the well being of billions of persons what would be your reaction to knowing that your entire existence is now dependant on one small country on a tiny little planet that has a serious problem with it's behaviours?

This indeed would be a problem.

"We all know, from what we experience with and within ourselves, that our conscious acts spring from our desires and our fears. Intuition tells us that, that is true also of our fellows and of the higher animals. We all try to escape pain and death, while we seek what is pleasant. We are all ruled in what we do by impulses; and these impulses are so organized that our actions in general serve for our self preservation and that of the race. Hunger, love, pain, fear are some of those inner forces which rule the individual's instinct for self preservation. At the same time, as social beings, we are moved in the relations with our fellow beings by such feelings as sympathy, pride, hate, need for power, pity, and so on. All these primary impulses, not easily described in words, are the springs of man's actions. All such action would cease if those powerful elemental forces were to cease stirring within us. Though our conduct seems so very different from that of the higher animals, the primary instincts are much alike in them and in us. The most evident difference springs from the important part which is played in man by a relatively strong power of imagination and by the capacity to think, aided as it is by language and other symbolical devices. Thought is the organizing factor in man, intersected between the causal primary instincts and the resulting actions. In that way imagination and intelligence enter into our existence in the part of servants of the primary instincts. But their intervention makes our acts to serve ever less merely the immediate claims of our instincts." AE

"Knowledge of what is does not open the door directly to what should be. If one asks the whence derives the authority of fundamental ends, since they cannot be stated and justified merely by reason, one can only answer: they exist in a healthy society as powerful traditions, which act upon the conduct and aspirations and judgments of the individuals; they are there, that is, as something living, without its being necessary to find justification for their existence. They come into being not through demonstration but through revelation, through the medium of powerful personalities. One must not attempt to justify them, but rather to sense their nature simply and clearly."
AE

We must assess every situation as a means to an end. I find it hard to imagine that one who has the gift of magic that can produce a profit or benefit for all Humanity, would use it to destroy everything including oneself.

Last edited:
Back